Chapter 21

(Gladion's point of view)

I was worried about (Y/n). She's still hurt and now yet again she has to be the hero. If something happens to her I don't know what I'll do. But I'm stuck in my hiding place. I wish that this wasn't the case but I have to trust her.

(Your point of view)

I had tied Steven up and it was about ten minutes till 5:00.

Steven said "You seem to have been doing well. After all this is over we will have to catch up."

I shrugged and said "I don't really care what your up to. As for me in less than a year I've saved this region. Found a guy who loves me, which is Gladion. And I've become the Champion. That about wraps it up."

Steven said "How long are you going to stay mad at me?"

I replied "Don't know don't care. Go ask my younger self if my broken heart can ever be fixed. Oh wait it already has been. Because I found a guy like Gladion who understands me."

Steven says "Why do you love him so much?"

I replied "Honestly I have no idea. But whenever he smiles I smile to. No matter what happens he's there for me. He doesn't act a certain way around me so I know I can be myself around him."

I hear footsteps. It was Archie, and there was two grunts pushing Lille towards us.

Lille screamed "(Y/N)!!!"

Archie said "Hello again scamp."

I growled low and said "Hello Archie." I saw torchic get Lille's chains off. I said "You want Steven? You'll have to battle for him."

Archie said "Fine what's the rules?"

I said "Double battle. Two Pokémon each." Rowdy flew down and was looking proud.

Archie said "That's quite the Pokémon you trained. He got the note to me without anyone on the ship even knowing."

I said "Rowdy you up for a battle." It nodded its head and I said "Let's go Legend if the moon! Lunala!" The legendary Pokémon came out and roared.

Archie said "Go Sharpedo and Golbat!"

I said "Rowdy use leafblade. Lunala Moongeist beam!"

Rowdy flew fast and hit Golbat causing him to to spin and hit the floor. Golbat was laying on the ground trying to get up.

Lunala then used Moongeist beam on the Golbat. That was it Archie returned the fainted Pokémon. In return I returned Lunala.

Archie asked "What are you doing?"

I replied "Something probably really stupid." I held up a key stone and said "Rowdy respond to my voice use our bond and MEGA EVOLVE!"

Lille said "But Alola Pokémon can't Mega Evolve?"

I said "Let's see if it works Rowdy." Lights flew from my key stone and Rowdy's stone. His were blue and mine were gold. Soon they all turned gold and light enveloped Rowdy. He turned into a new form his Mega form.

I said "Rowdy Z- move!" I made the little motions and we fainted the sharpest with one hit. But right after Rowdy collapsed. By this time though Skarmony had grabbed Lille and flew over next to me. He then cut Steven out of the ropes. I called out my Machoke and said "Keep him busy Macho!" I ran over to Rowdy and fell on the ground next to him. I held him up and said "Hey bud are you ok?" By now everyone was over next to me as a cried.

I called out Tocannon and said "Take him to the Pokémon center. We will met you there."

Tocannon nodded and I helped Rowdy onto his back. I strapped him on and Tocannon took off.

I stood with my head to the ground. I was shaking but I couldn't stop. What if I was the reason that something happens to Rowdy. I felt two arms hug me from behind. It was Gladion. He whispered in my ear "Everything will be ok..." I turned around and buried my face in his chest. He continued to hug me and I finally let go. I shook my head and said "We have to go to the Pokémon center. There's a time for crying and now isn't the time. Besides we have Lille back."

Lille hugged me and said "Come on let's go." Everyone followed me to the Pokémon center. I told nurse Joy what happened. She told us to wait. That's when Tocannon came up to us. I was sitting on one of the couches. Tocannon put its head on my lap and closed its eyes. Lycanroc jumped up on the couch and curled up next to me. Machoke was pacing in front of me. Torchic was next to me and Magnazone was flying above my head.

Steven sat down next to me and asked "You blame yourself don't you?"

I put my hands to my face and began to cry. I shook my head yes and Steven did something I didn't think he would do. He hugged me. He was comforting me and I thought 'Maybe just maybe we can be friends again.'