Chapter 4

(Hau's point of view)

Me, Lille, Gladion, and (y/n) were all hanging out today. Gladion and (y/n) were acting sort of strange but I didn't mind. Besides if they got together the while there off together me and Lille could get closer. Lille likes Llima and I know that but maybe I can change her mind. I said "Hey, are you two dating or something?"

Lille giggled and they couple froze. (Y/n) says "Kind of...."

I said "congrats!"

In my head I was quite literally screaming. I said "Why don't you to go on a date or something. Then I can take Lille shopping since she loves to."

Lille said "That's really sweet Hau!"

Gladion agreed after (y/n) scolded him quite a bit. So they left and me and Lille were on our way. Lille was trying one a bunch of dresses but then she tried on the beautiful mint green one. She asked "How does it look?"

I said "It looks a-amazing, a-and you look a-amazing!"

She replied "Aww Hau that's so sweet!" She hugged me before going back into the changing room. I ended up buying her that dress. I walked her home and kissed her on the hand good night.

(Lille's point of view)

I slowly closed my door and locked it after Hau left. I sighed. Wait did I just sigh! I then thought 'Hau was so nice tonight. He was so cute-' I said to myself "No stop it!" The voice in my head says 'He was so nice and caring. Which something you have always wanted in a guy and Llima likes (y/n) not you.'

I said mentally "But Gladion and (y/n) are dating!"

The voice replied "But his heart belongs to another just like your heart now belongs to Hau."

I shook my head and went into the living room. I turned on the tv and a malasada cooking network. As I began to watch I thought of Hau. He always did love malasadas. I thought 'Wait stop it, stop thinking about him.'

I began to argue with the little voice in my head until I drifted off to sleep. I didn't hear my phone buzz, but I got a text from Hau.