Chapter 1

(Edited)

(Gladion's point of view)

I was sitting in my room once again thinking of ways for me to beat the champion, (y/n). I didn't understand why I couldn't beat her. I had been trying to replay mine and (y/n)'s Pokémon battles in my head. Looking for any possible flaws in her strategy. But I couldn't find any at all! It's like her team has no weaknesses at all!

I glanced at my clock, 2:13am, I sighed before shuffling around my bed and getting comfortable. Finally Sivally curled up next to me before we both drifted of in a peaceful slumber.

(In dreamland...)

"(Y/n)!"

She replied "Gladion."

We both said "I need to tell you something!"

She chuckled and I said "You first."

She stuttered "G-Gladion, are we fr-riends?"

I leaned down to her ear and whispered "(y/n), you know we're more than friends."

She smiled softly at me and we both started to lean closer together when....

"Woof woof"

(The real world...)
I sprang up from my bed wondering what kind of dream that was.

"Woof woof!" Sivally licked my face which was as red as a tomato.
I said to myself "That isn't possible. Neither of us like each other."

But I heard a voice in my head say 'You know it is.' I replied "No it's not." I then thought 'Great I'm arguing with myself.' The voice replied 'Yeah and your losing. Hahaha.'

(Over at your house, your point of view)
I glanced away from my book and looked at the clock, 2:13am, mom's gonna be so mad. I glance at my Decidueye named Rowdy who was sleeping peacefully on top of my bay window.

I turned off my lamp and payed my book beside me. Finally I laid my head down and went off into a peaceful sleep.

(Dreamland...)

I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Gladion behind me.

I said "Gladion."

We both say at the same time "I need to tell you something!"

I laugh and he says "You first."

I stutter a bit before saying "G-Gladion, are we fr-riends?"

He leans down to my ear and whispers "(y/n), you know we're more than friends."

I smile and we lean closer until our lips meet. It only lasted for a second because I soon awoke to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

( The real world...)

I slowly got up and looked at my clock. It was 6:31 am. I thought 'Wow I'm never up this early. Maybe I'll actually get breakfast today!' But then my thoughts went back to my dream last night. I said quietly "Gladion, if only it were real..." I sighed slightly and came back to reality. I didn't need a man in my life anyway. I mean I'm the champion, I've got some great friends, and trusting Pokémon.

With my spirits slightly lifted I walk over to my closet. I picked out a royal blue dress, that looked similar to Lille's dress. I also had my long (h/c) hair braided in a ponytail. I wore a white belt and a white pair of boots. I also had a white flower in my hair.

My mom called "(y/n), are you awake!?"

I called back "Yeah, mom I'm coming!"

I grabbed my (f/c) bag and ran down stairs. I ate my breakfast and started another day. A day I thought would be like any other.