Chapter 9

(Your point of view)

My friends and Hala threw me a party for my win on the cooking show. It was at Iki town, there was all my friends and family. I let my Pokémon out to play. After a while I slipped away and went to the ruins. I sighed. I thought 'This is where everything started. I saved Nebby here not so long ago. Without Nebby I couldn't have beaten the elite four and Kukui. Then you wouldn't be Champion. Your journey had been filled with amazing moments. Your journey made you meet Gladion.

A voice behind you said "Reliving some memories?"

I turned around to face Gladion. I said "It all started here. When I saved Nebby from those spearow, and Tapu koko gave me my Z stone." I sighed and turned away from him. I said "So much has happened since that day. I never thought that I would be Champion." I turned around and faced him again and he said "Battle me I won't take no for an answer!"

I smirked and said "If you want to lose so bad, ok."

*Time skip brought to you by Gladion losing*

He said "Still as strong as ever."

I said "You know you were pretty rude when you first met me."

He said "Yeah I know."

I said "Maybe you should give me an apology kiss?"

He smirked at me and said "As you wish oh great Champion." He walked up to me and put his arms around my waist. He pulled me close. I put my arms around his neck and we leaned closer together to where we were only centimeters apart. Our foreheads hit together and I said "You mean a lot to me you know that?"

He replied "You kind of mean a lot to me to."

I slapped his back playfully and replied "Kind of?"

He replied "I love you."

I gasped and stared at him wide-eyed. My eyes went soft and he smirked. I pecked him on the lips and said "I love you too. Always have, always will."

He kissed me passionately, pulling me closer. This moment I knew would be in my mind forever. Right next to when I got my first Pokémon and mine and Gladion's first kiss.