♤ ♧ I N T R O D U C T I O N ♡ ♢

WELCOME!

If you are reading this, it means you are interested in becoming one of Absolems, the Caterpillars or maybe we've just captured your attention. However, we are very pleased to have you here reading this.

As the title says, this is a Wonderland Book Club. There indeed was one of before, but this one is a rebooted and better version.

First, let me mention who are the admins and give them some credit.

FallenAngel128 The_Grim_Reaper_ CHBlackk venuscorner

HermioneTheRavenclaw

These people here run this club and try to make it all go as smoothly as possible. You can follow them or not, that is your decision to make and if you ever wonder about anything connected to the club, you can send the message to this account or to one of the admins.

To get back to business.

The club isn't like the ones with pairings. We've tried that and sadly, it didn't function that way. What's even worse, we had to figure it out the hard way.

Our biggest concern is you, dear member. We aren't published writers or famous Wattpaders, on the contrary. Just like you, we are struggling with our stories, writer's block, getting reviews and publicising our story. That's why we started with the book club in the first place.

As mentioned before, pairings were a bad idea because it happened some members didn't get their story reviewed. So, we decided to go with the group option. If you are wondering what that is, we'll explain it to you, no biggie.

Most book clubs go with this option, so if you've ever been a part of a book club, there's a chance you came across this kind of system.

So, not if, when you join us, you will be put in a group. In every group there will be three members. Every 10 days, every group will receive an assignment that they will have to do. We like to call the assignment giving day, Mad Tea Parties. So, if you are still interested into becoming one of us, then look out for those!

The Assignment: Group of three members will have 2 books assigned. They will have to review 3 chapters of each books, so in total 6 chapters per 10 days. That's not so bad, is it? Besides, we will try to give you books you are likely to enjoy, so you won't have a near-death experience.

The Review: That's one of super important things! If your review is good, you will be awarded with becoming Book of the Week, or as we say it BOTW. More about what kind of review we want our members to receive will be explained in the Rules section, but we can say that we want you to be encouraging.

Okay, so that's all for now, folks! We are really excited about this and hopefully you'll stay with us a while longer.

Stay mad, stay bonkers!

♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢