♤♧ B O T W IV. ♡♢

Ahoy! 

It's time for the new Book of the Week! But before we reveal anything to you, we'd like to talk about writing and poetry challenges. 

So, not many people have done it, maybe three people in total, so we're reminding you winning a challenge is actually very beneficial. You'll get extra reviews for free and you get to practice your writing and explore various possibilities. 

Still, this isn't a necessity, we're just reminding you why we're always bothering you with new prompts at the end of each BOTW. 

    Please, read and review 2 chapters of this book. Start each comment with Bonjour! And comment below here once you are done. This needs to be done by 19.06.18/06.19.18.    

CONGRATULATIONS TO  -Noire !

Red Queens:

TGR20-16  ♛ MTP IV. 

-MePhObIa-  ♛ BOTW II. 

helloitsmeabby_  ♛ BOTW II.

IconicDrift  ♛ MTP IV.  ♛ BOTW III.  

_bienyy  ♛ BOTW III.

XoWinterScorpioxo  ♛ BOTW III.

questint  ♛ BOTW III.

chekitarose  ♛ BOTW III.

If we've made a mistake with crowns, please let us know. Sometimes we do it all in a bit of a rush!

Writing challenge:

Do you remember when you were little and you wished you were a grown-up? Write down the innocent optimistic thoughts you had as a child about being an adult and what were your expectations.

  Write us at least 500 words ( the limit is 2500 at most,) and send us a link to the story via PM or comment it below. Good luck!    

Poetry challenge:

Life on a farm can present many difficulties and enchanting sceneries. Early mornings, taking care of animals, watering the crops on an endless field... Write a poem about what life on a farm is like. The poem can be light or dark, that's up to you!

  Stay mad, stay bonkers!