♤♧ B O T W XIV. ♡♢

Ola!

I don't know what it is with Wonderland and our tiny little community but people seem to like take advantage of it. A lot of people fill out the form, join us and then don't respond to anything at all. It's not fair to all of you guys who play by the rules, but sadly it's impossible to predict it. 

That's why I decided to make a policy - we're still to see if it will work or not. But the idea is when people apply to the BC and they're unresponsive in the first assignment (either, MTP or BOTW) they're out. I think that's the best way to prevent... ahem, leeches. 

I'm also thinking more and more into 'pairings' but that's your call to make. 

The time for completing the assignment remains the same - 10 days.

Please, read and review 2 chapters of this book. Start each comment with Bonjour! And comment below here once you are done. This needs to be done by 15.12.18 / 12.15.18

CONGRATULATIONS TO Lureylie_new !

Red Queens (if you completed the assignment for which you got a crown, leave us a comment telling us we have made a mistake): 

No Red Queens <3

Writing challenge: 

Jolly December has arrived! It's time to bring out the eggnog and the cinnamon! Kids usually do something with their parents, either they help bake cookies or biscuits or they help with the installation of Christmas lights. What stayed in your memory?

Write us at least 500 words ( the limit is 2500 at most,) and send us a link to the story via PM or comment it below. Good luck! 

Poetry challenge:

There are countless of classical Christmas stories but one of the greatest could as well be the story of Ebeneezer Scrooge, written by Charles Dickens. How would his story look like in a poem? Do show us!