♤♧ B O T W III. ♡♢

Yo, guys! 

It's another delay, yeah, but at least you had some extra time to finish the previous BOTW! 

Since then the book club has grown some more and the change in the number of our members is a big one. We aren't swarmed over with people, but we're a cute community that keeps on growing. 

With that, if you love being in our Book Club, if you love our company and if you get a smile on your face when you get a review from us, feel free to recommend it to some friends or people you know on Wattpad. 

  Please, read and review 2 chapters of this book. Start each comment with Bonjour! And comment below here once you are done. This needs to be done by 09.06.18/06.09.18.  

CONGRATULATIONS TO thepinkhairedunicorn !

Red Queens:

GwenevierjonesEhimen ♛ MTP III. ♛ BOTW I. ♛ BOTW II.

FallenAngel128 ♛ MTP III. ♛ BOTW I. ♛ BOTW II. 

TGR20-16 ♛ BOTW II. 

-MePhObIa- ♛ BOTW II.

helloitsmeabby ♛ BOTW II.

Writing challenge: 

Summer is coming! The temperatures are rising, the sun is shining, life is getting hotter and nuder! When we have to run errands, go to school or to work, we all dream about going to a holiday. Maybe to a country side, maybe we want to go hiking or the good old classic - jump in the sea. 

Give us an experience how you feel about this wish to break free and go enjoy the beginning of the summer! Tell us about the difficulties you face, where do you want to go, what would you like to do instead checking the finances and waiting in long lines to get your cup of coffee before your working day starts!

 Write us at least 500 words ( the limit is 2500 at most,) and send us a link to the story via PM or comment it below. Good luck!  

Poetry challenge:

'When you wish upon a star...'

Write a poem about whatever comes to your mind reading this classical quote from Disney's Pinnochio. No word count. Post the finished poem in the comments below or send it to us via PM. Good luck!

Stay mad, stay bonkers!