♤♧ B O T W VIII. ♡♢

'Sup!

Because previous Mad Tea Party came a bit later, I had to publish BOTW later as well, so the dates match. 

Can you believe it half of the summer has almost passed? I can barely but I hope you've enjoyed this half as much as I did. 

I've gone to the seaside, been in the mountains, partied a little, celebrated my birthday... Thank you all for your wishes! I have to say, this was one of the best birthdays I've had so far - I've been a bit unlucky about them (10 years of misery :/) 

Please, read and review 2 chapters of this book. Start each comment with Bonjour! And comment below here once you are done. This needs to be done by 30.07.18/07.30.18. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO CrownedMadness  !

Red Queens: 

_rumandcocacola ♛BOTW II. 

 PrettyLittleQueenA ♛BOTW VII. 

Missnutcracker ♛ BOTW VII. 

tumblr_princess4 ♛ BOTW VII. 

_bienyy BOTW VII. 

CHBlackk ♛ BOTW VII. 

FallenAngel128 ♛ MTP VIII. ♛ BOTW VII. 

chekitarose ♛ BOTW VII. 

BenjaminAnderson3 ♛ BOTW VII. 

CreativeOblivion ♛ MTP VIII. BOTW VII. 

Holly115 ♛ BOTW VII. 

nehaj1234 ♛ BOTW VII. 

  City_On_A_Hill ♛ BOTW VII. 

Writing challenge: 

Most of us have all had pets. Either we had a dog, a cat, a parrot, a snake, a mouse or thousands of other animals at home. Our pets are our treasures and we love them dearly. Every pet will remain sacred in our memory and most cherished. Pick one of the pets you owned and tell us about one of the memories you shared with them that is still alive within you. 

  Write us at least 500 words ( the limit is 2500 at most,) and send us a link to the story via PM or comment it below. Good luck! 

Poetry challenge: 

The prompt for this week is just a simple word:  The Lighthouse

Write a poem with whatever comes to your mind when you see this word. It can be a memory, a piece of folklore, a game, a mug you own at home that has an imprint on it, you have all the freedom here. 

Stay mad, stay bonkers!