♤♧ B O T W I. ♡♢

Hey lovely peeps!

I missed writing the BOTW's and I'm back! (FallenAngel128)

I wanna thank you all for sticking with us, and doing a good job last week with the reviews! Almost everyone participated :)

Once again we will also provide writing and poetry challenges starting this week. And the prize will be extra reviews without doubling the workload. I'll explain more further down. 

Right now, have no fear, it's time for BOTW! As usual, the BOTW goes to the best reviewer of the previous round. In this case MTP I. 

Please, read and review 2 chapters of this book, start each review with Bonjour! and comment on this chapter once you're done. The due date is. 13.05.18/05.13.18

CONGRATULATIONS TO XoWinterScorpioxo !

On to the writing and poetry challenges

Let's discuss the PRIZE: 

The winner of the writing and poetry challenge will get featured in two groups in the upcoming MTP. Both groups will have to read and review the winner's book, but! The winner will only have to do the usual reviewing of 4 chapters. Ergo, getting double reviews without the extra workload. To make it fairer, the group that will not get reviews from the winner has to only do 1 chapter of the winner's book, and the usual 2 for the others in their group. If anything is unclear or if you guys have any thoughts on this, please let us know :)

Writing challenge:

A Handmaid's tale:

Woman back in the old days vs. woman in this days society. The assumptions of our roles, the stigma of being 'the weaker' gender. The endless centuries of suppression. We want none of that!

Give us a tale other than of a Handmaiden. We want a woman hero, where woman's strength is displayed. You can pick any scene bearing in thoughts the above. Write at least 500 words, and send us the link to your story via Pm, or comment the link below. 

Poetry challenge:

Secret Affairs:

Hush hush, it's time for our secrets to flourish. For us to sneak around, and be devoted to the lies we tell and the truths we deceive. 

Love and passion. Essential marriage.

Write us a poem keeping this in thought. About two people leading a secret affair. No word count. Once you're done send us the poem / link to it via pm, or post it in the comments below. 

Stay mad, Stay bonkers!