Chapter 30

Chapter 30

" Can I stay with him for the ride?" I inquired, wiping away my tears.

" I'm sorry. We can't allow that, you will have to wait until we get to the station." he declared.

I nervously and sadly nodded.

" Ok, we will have to met you at the station, we still have a lot of questions that need answers." The police officer told our parents.

I watched the two men close the ambulance doors, locking David's body inside.

The police officer turned away and walked to the car, followed by the two men who went in the ambulance.

They quickly started the vehicles and drove away.

I turned around and walked back to the truck.

I watched Rose and Eric get into their red Toyota.

I opened the back door to the truck and walked in.

My parents followed, my dad jumped in and started the truck right away, and we where off.

I glance out the rainy window.

" Stop the truck!" I demanded almost as if an emergency.

My dad slammed on the brakes, causing my to fly forward.

I untied my seat belt and jumped out, leaving the door open behind me.

I ran to the bloody spot in the grass, something gold reflected. I grabbed it quickly and ran back to the truck.

I slammed the door and tied up my seat belt.

I nodded and my dad began to drive again. I leaned my head against the window again, I looked down and slipped the gold bracelet on my wrist one more time.

************************************

" The case of the murder of David Tyson." The older cop called out.

I looked up, no longer playing with my hands on my shaking knees.

" Eva Parkins, your up." he commanded.

I stood up, taking a deep breath, looking at my parents that sat on the other side of the room.

I followed the man to this dark and quiet room, the walls were painted a dark black, the metal table scratched, the bright light hung above the table by a thin chain. Cobwebs took over the four corners.

The stern police took a seat at the one side of the table, gesturing me to side at the other.

I sat on the uncomfortable chair. I glanced at his name tag. ' Officer Berk'

He brushed his hand through his light grey-brown hair. His oddly shaped chin shined in the light.

" Alright, let me start by telling you, I'm here for the truth and only the truth, so I suggest you don't try to pull anything off because there's the easy way and then there's what can be my way. And with that said, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

I nodded, he seemed as if he wasn't going to put up with non sense so let's just hope that he was going to believe me, I wasn't going to try to pull anything off, say anything sarcastic, spass, cry, laugh, this was a serious moment and I didn't want to be in trouble.

" Now, tell me what happened." he demanded.

I glanced up and started to tell him my story.

************************************

" Ok, that's all we need to know for now, all I have to tell you is that, you have no choice but to be rolled in as a suspect as you were the only one there at the scene, your finger prints were on the knife and you didn't call until hours after, let me tell you, this won't be easy but you'll have to go through with it and we will be there to help you." he softened.

I had started to cry as I told him everything, I tried not too but it was kind of uncontrollable.

" I understand." I spoke softly.

Authors note

Sorry for the short and bad chapter and for any mistakes. i just want to let you guys know, there will be another surprise coming up but later on and again its huge! Thanks for reading please vote and comment!!

Chow xD