0.3

"Lucas!" Michael shrieked in an very annoying manner. Michael very happily skipped his way over to Luke's desk not realizing the blond was pretty busy.
Luke let out a grunt of annoyance as Michael skipped to his desk and poked the blond who was sketching.
"Lukeyyy." He whined out, crouching down to his eye level and waited.
Luke had a burning hatred in his eyes, but oh innocent Michael.
His ignorance looked past the fact Luke looked mean! He was like that the first day, so he ignored the fact Luke's looks could kill.

Luke's work was precious and he was also very protective over letting someone like Michael see it.
He's a total stranger!
Someone who has yet to break down the wall, as it looks intimidating- it breaks down more than A Day to Remember.

Regardless! Michael has no right to see his art!

"What?!" Luke snapped, he was sketching another piece into his sketchbook but that annoying screech rung throughout the room- like nails to a chalkboard. This work was going to be a masterpiece! Yet- Michael stands in the way of constantly begging for his attention. He doesn't mind but honestly, Luke wasn't in the mood to deal with Michael's childish games.
He's going to make it quite obvious.

It was a dick move to plan on pushing the innocent kid away, but today he just wasn't having it.
It was a no day for him and given everyone the cold shoulder.
Except Michael got the sweetest part of it.  He was kinda someone who could be in the way of the way of gunfire but protected enough by Luke's imagination to be shot.

"I was thinking maybe-" He started, before Luke quickly rebutted, letting out a rough and rude sounding, "I'm busy, Michael."
"Maybe after that I'll wait-"
"I work late." Luke lied, not looking at him knowing Michael's emerald eyes could make him putty. It's his kryptonite.

"Listen, I can't wait after I'm not busy."

"No Michael! Just no!" Luke snapped, both him and the pencil he was holding.
The graphite tip snapped, leaving a black dog ruining his drawing as the pencil slightly cracked- pushing the pencil into a curve.

"I'm busy." He said weakly. Luke held the pencil in a looser grip. His body language settled-seeming more sad than angry and it lowers the tension.

Michael took a breath- holding back the tears and sat down.
Everything was running through his head at once the 'what ifs' and 'whys' playing over like a broken record that wasn't taken out of the player.
Just stuck- in a continuous loop.

Michael acted like he was paying attention, 'writing' notes. In reality, he wrote about his stupid feelings, overflowing his words into a notebook he needed notes in but he couldn't.
His body was numb, he was hurt.
Michael can't figure out why it hurts so bad, but it hurts.
He let him hurt him like that.
He did nothing wrong.
But Michael's trying to stay strong.
He's a strong lilac boy who can get back up again and try again!

~

Class ended, despite his rejection earlier. Michael scooted back over to Luke and tapped softly on his desk- trying not to anger the tiger.
"I'm sorry." Was all Luke mumbled, he set the pencil down but couldn't bear to look Michael in the eye.
The sense of guilt and sadness quickly filled Luke's heart right after he snapped.
Luke is fragile, kinda like clay- where it looks strong but it can be easily destroyed.
Michael took note.

"Can we still hang out?" The lilac boy said hopefully, his eyes shined as if they held the stars. A constellation of green with the pupils being the black hole that sucks the blond in more. Unfortunately , Luke couldn't say no but Luke couldn't miss work, he's currently stuck in a Catch 22. Spending time with a boy he doesn't know well? He wants to know him, get to learn little things about him but he needs this job. His tuition is expensive especially when you pay out of pocket- Luke was never the employee to take days off. He couldn't just 'take a day off' That's a waste of money! Money thrown down the drain and he needs it desperately.

To everyone's dismay, the stressed boy picked working over the gayness we would expect.
With Luke being a huge flaming homosexual.

"I have work still, Michael. Maybe tomorrow. I have off." He smiled, Luke stood up as his height slowly grew- Michael's shrank. But the lilac boy was so excited that Luke made plans.
Like wow, Luke wants to spend time with him!

Michael watched Luke lean down and give him a quick kiss on his forehead.
Michael's heart blossomed into flowers, daffodils and roses sprouting out of him.
The chemistry between them was more like the Big Bang though.
Something so unnatural and spontaneous.
Yet, it's going to lead to some big and pretty damn crazy events.

A/N: if you ever read I'll give you the sun you'll soon understand the references i'm making to this! sorry the chapter is so short! how did you like it? how do you feel about lukes anger? michael's bravery? are you excited for when they hang out? tell me!