Ha Sungwoon

Author pov

   You looked even more worse than any Zombie in a movie when you saw yourself in the next morning with your hair that looks like a bird nest and your dark eyebags.

You can't sleep well last night. Heck, you probably spending hours smiling,tossing and squealing out on the bed.

You can't help but you keep remembering the moment when your High School crush,Ha Sungwoon, helping you from those bad people. As he act like the world's savior.

It was so hard for you to get up and face another school- but remembering your crush makes you feel so excited to go.

You quickly get up from the bed and do your morning routines.

...

Once you arrived at school, you know it's another day that you has to deal with all the squealing and screaming as Wanna One -a group that your crush belong to-  are coming.

But this time you felt different- you felt like want to join the girls squeals and screams. Before this, you only watch him silently from far away.

You quickly shook your head, trying to forgotten all those thoughts. You turned and ready to step away from that place before you heard a very familiar voice calling out your name.

"Y/n!"

It's your crush,Sungwoon. Suddenly,you felt your heart begun it's habit to beat loudly whenever he was around.

You bite your lower lip before turning back slowly. You look at him while smile nervously.

You saw him talk to his friends,asking them to go first before approaching you. "Hi!" he greet while smile his charming smile.

You look at him in awe, he looks so handsome. You still can't believe that he will talk to you that close.

"Err, are you okay ?"he asked,making you back to your sense.

You cleared your throat, feeling embarrased by your silly actions. "Ahaha,i- i'm okay.. ha..ha yeah" you said.

"Stop being silly infront him can you ?" you murmured under your breath.

"Ne ?" he look at you in confused.

"A-Aniya haha.. what you want from me.. i- i mean, why you at here haha " you asked.

"I just want to know your conditions, you know- after what happen last night "he exclaimed.Your heart begun to beat loudly again.

Seriously? Why he all of sudden caring ? I can't!! ,you squeal in your mind.

"I'm okay, th- thanks to you" you said then smiled shyly. You heard him laugh, awkwardly.

"Ok then, im going now.. see ya!" he said,then started walk away. You look at him as he waving his hand while smile to you.

You can't help it but turning back and squealing like you are going crazy.

"Woahhh!! This he just asking about my conditions ?! He care about me ?! Gosh what had i done to get all of this ??"you said to yourself as you can't stop smiling.

His last words still playing in your mind,

"..See ya!"

You felt like want to thanks to those bad people because of them, you can talk to your crush that close.

Your crush on him grew more bigger. Somehow you felt like there's a chance between both of you. You are hoping for another encounter with him.

"Ha Sungwoon, i'll see you again" you said as you started walking to your class.

a/n- updated (: sorry if too short ㅠㅠ but i hope you like it and sorry if there's any typos and an error