Kim Jaehwan Part 3

Author pov

Jaehwan already make up his mind,he would meet you today. He's going to make you agree to join the competition.

It was break time,you were getting ready to meet Jaehwan.Before you were step out the room,someone called your name.

"Y/n" you quickly turned around.You look at the person."Yes,why ?" That person giving you a paper with note walked away from you.

Kim Jaehwan

Hey,it's me,the person that talking to you this morning.

I hope you still remember me ;)

I just want to tell you that i change the place,meet me at the School Music Room.

Thats all.

And don't be late :)

You put down that note."And don't be late" you immitate his last message when rolled your eyes in annoyed.

"Why so annoying ? Ugh!" you murmured under your breath then quickly step out from the room.

+++

Jaehwan was sitting on one of the couch in that Music Room when you enter.You close the door and walk towards him.

"So,what do you want from me ?"you asked while crossing your arm at your chest.You were looking down at him.

He looked up,smile at you then get up from his sat."I want to make some deal with you,can i ?"he exclaimed.

You look at him in confused."What ? Deal ? Wh-What deal ? Wait- i don't understand"you said.

You heard him snorted making you feel annoyed."I want you to join the competition. If we lose on that competition,you have to be my girlfriend but if we won,i'll be disappeared from your sight and stop bothered you"

Your jaw almost drop,you look at him in disbelief."So,you are the person that i need to partnered up in that competition ? Heol..but what the heck with all of this deal ?! Are you kidding me ?" You asked him.

"So,deal or not ?"he asked you back. You look at him in so annoyed."Ugh! Fine!" you giving up on him.

He smiled,holding out his hand,asking you to have a handshake.

You hesitated at first but then took his hand and shake it.

"Thank you for agree joining the competition,i'll appreciated that" he said before walked out the room.

You almost exploded out before you realized that you should be at cafeteria now.

You feel your tummy was growl,totally hungry."Ah,i better feed you first"you said then walked out the room.

+++

You have been practice with Jaehwan since two weeks ago.And today was a day before that competition,means the last day both of you would practice together.

"Let's take a break" he said,you nod and look at him. Instead sitting on couch,he's stand up and walk out from that room.

"Ugh! I'm so tired seeing his face every day" you murmured,while looking up at the ceiling of that room.