Park Woojin

On top a building, y/n was stand while observing the night sky. She let out a sigh then a smile crept on her face.

She was think about one boy and seems like the boy was so meaningful to her as she can't stop smile recalling the incident that is happen in the morning.

"y/n!!"shouted a boy,calling her name. She then turned back to look at him in quizzically. He was waving at her while smile widely.

"Just go, Woojin is called you.."ask her friend,telling her to just go and meet Woojin. "Alright, i'll see you later okay" she said before walk away to Woojin.

The boy looks so happy to see her,she just give him a smile.

"Hey, anything i can help Woojin-ssi?"she asked through to the point."y/n ah, i have something to give you"Woojin exclaimed, he then put out a blue box with pink ribbon on it and a hand-writing letter.

"T-This is...for you" He handed both of it to the girl while smile sheepishly.

"Thank you, Woojinie"she said as her cheeks  start to blushed. "Woojin-ah, i have to go now..so-" she give a quick kissed on his left cheek,then bid a goodbye to him." bye and thanks again!"

She quickly step away, leaving him surprised  by her sudden actions."Wel-Wel...come" Woojin said out of his sense.

y/n giggled at the thought of that incident, she felt abit weird at how Woojin confessed his feelings toward her.

"Seriously? You are so weird and funny Park Woojin but i don't know why i still like it hahaha"she talked by herself .

"...and my answer is, I love you too "

A/N- UPDATED!!! sorry for not updating so long :( i suddenly lost my interest in working on this book (´△`)" but don't worry now im back and i will continued my work but im sorry if it would be late update hehe