Kim Jaehwan - Part 2

Author pov

   You walking to your home alone.It's not your first time though cause you don't have many friends to accompany you.

After awhile you finally arrived infront of you house.You were about to open the gate when you saw a unfamiliar guy walking out from your neighbour house.

Who is he ? you thought as you never saw him before.

You didn't saw his face clearly until he looking at your direction.

He smile and bow his head a little."Annyeonghaseyo "he said.

Wait- i think i did saw him before but when ? you thought,still looking at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo..are you living here ?"you asked.He just nodded with a poker face.

He were about to walk away before you asked him again.

"Are we already saw each other before.. i- i mean before this ? Cause i feel like your face is familiar to me"you exclaimed.

He stopped and looking at you again."I don't know,sorry.. "he said.

"Ah really ? O- Okay then,i'm sorry for asking too much"you bow your head a little.

He nod and walk away,leaving you standing there while still thinking about what just happened.

"Okay thats weird..i really feel i used to bump each other with him"you murmured.You decided to just shrugged it off but you suddenly remember something.

"Ah thats right! I did saw him today,we bump each other at Mrs. Yong office haha why did i just realized it now.."you said to yourself as you were walk into your house.

"That poker face boy.." you smiled at the your own thought.

+++

Jaehwan pov

"Are we already saw each other before.. i- i mean before this ? Cause i feel like your face is familiar to me"

"I don't know,sorry.. "

"Ah really ? O- Okay then,i'm sorry for asking too much"

   I snorted when i remember my conversations with that girl.Like seriously,she really did not remember me.We just meet today at school and she already forget my face.

Weird.

Meanwhile i'm here can not stop thinking about her.And i don't even know why.

My thought were snap out when a waitress come to at the table i was sitting at,taking my order.

After telling her my orders,she immediately walk away.

I'm back thinking about the girl.Actually Mrs. Yong told me that she's would be my partner on that competition.

Well,i still don't know her name and she still doesn't give the answer wether she agree be my partner or not since Mrs. Yong said that girl doesn't want involved herself in any competitions.

If she doesn't agree,what shoul i do ? I really want to joined that competition.I sighed as i thinking about it.

I need to do something that can make her joined that competition, i thought to myself.

+++

Author pov

   You walk to school alone,again. When arrived at front of the gate,you felt someone tapped you shoulder.

You abruptly turned to see that person.You a bit surprised when realized that person was that 'Poker face boy'.

You look at him confused,wanting for an explanation from him."Firstly,do you remember me ?"he asked o you can said mocking her since he thought she did not recognized him again.

"Geez this guy...is he mocking me ?"you said,beneath your breath .

You look at him,smile,forcely."Um yes,we just meet yesterday..how can i didnt recognized you"you answered.

"Oh"

The only word he said."Can we talk later ? At cafeteria on break time.."he continued.

"Huh ?"you stare at him in disbelief. "I take that as an agree..so don't forget,at cafeteria on break time" he said again without waiting any answer from you.

After that,he began walk away from you,going to his class.

You still standing there,trying to figured out what just happened.

"Heol...what in the hell just happened ?!"you asked to yourself.

Just then you realized that you supposed to go your class.You took a glance at your watch before you gasped with your eyes got big.

"Oh hell,i'm late!!"you said and began run to your class.

a/n - heyy,just like i promised to you, here updated from me hehe and so sorry bcos i need to cut it here again ㅋㅋㅋ also sorry if there any mistake or error .

And also,i'm a proud wannable~ just want to say hehe