Hwang Minhyun

You were looking out the bangalow, you can't stop think about your parent who keep asking you to marry the men that they have choose, who also the son of their best friend.

"Y/N-ah" a mid-aged woman greet you from the back, you turned to look at her while smile. "What are you think about, dear ?" the woman asked. You turned back to look out again, shook your head. "Nothing, eomma" you exclaimed. You felt your mother put her hand on your shoulder, "Dear, eomma have been taking care you since you are a baby, so i can tell either you have problem or not, you like eat what, you-"

"Eomma!" you whined as you quickly look at her, she just let out a giggle at your reactions. "Alright~ now tell me, what is the problem that my beautiful daughter actually going through hmm ?" she asked, a bit serious.

You inhaled and exhaled then look at your mother. "Eomma, i don't want to marry that son of Appa's best friend" you said, your mother look at you in quizically. "Why, dear ?" she asked, frowned at you. "I'm still young and i still wasn't ready to get married with anyone" you explained.

"Look,dear, you know how is your dad, right ? If he say yes then yes and he say no then no, I don't think i can help you with this thing, sorry my dear" she said as she caressed your hair and walked out from the room. You sighed heavily, then look out the house again.

Just then your phone rang loudly on the bed, you walked and take the phone. "Hello appa ?" you pick up the call, indifferently. "Dear, my best friend's son will come tonight to bring you out for dinner, so please get ready and be pretty okay ?" asked your dad, making you rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to!" you shouted out of annoyed. "Y/N! Listen to me or you'll never able to going out of that house again!" commanded your dad before he ended the call. You put down the phone as you collapsed down to the bed. You shed away the tear that almost went out from your eyes then walked into the bathroom.

Your house doorbell rang, your mother then immediately get off from her sat and walked to opened the door. A handsome man with an abroaded-shoulder stand outside with a smile plastered on his face. He bow to the woman, "Annyeonghaseyo, aunty" he greet, "Oh, Minhyun ah,come in" offered the woman. "It's okay, aunty, i just come to pick up your daughter" he refused, politely. His eyes then went to a girl.

'M-Minhyun sunbae' you thought when you saw the guy. You started feels so nervous around him as he was actually your crush in the college. You didn't expect this to happen, you didn't know that Minhyun were your dad's best friend son also your soon-to-be-husband.

"Y/N, what are you waiting for ? Go " you mother said, making you back to sense again. "Ah, yes, i'm going now" you stuttered, feeling nervous. "Let's go ?" Minhyun said, who now walked to the car followed by you from behind.

Both of you went into the car, you were froze on your sat as you just dare to look at the front. You try so hard to avoided any eye contact with him. Minhyun saw that you haven't wear the seatbelt yet, a smile crept on his face.

You have no idea about it, not until Minhyun suddenly went over you to take the seatbelt, you were surprised by his sudden action. You thought he would go back to sit after that but you were wrong as he suddenly stop infront of you.

Your eyes and his eyes locked each other, he look all over your face. "You looks so pretty tonight" he whispered as he smile sweetly. You didn't said anything but in your stomach, it was full with butterflies.

To your surprised, Minhyun suddenly lean in like he were going to kiss you. You immediately close both of your eyes and the last thing you felt his lip already on your lip. And when he lean back, you opened your eyes and look at him. Your cheeks burned up. "Will you marry me ?"

a/n- thanks for reading