Bae Jinyoung part 1

I was walking to home, after hours in school. On my way, i got a called from my sister, "Hello, unnie..okay, yes, okay,bye" i ended the call, my sister told me that she would be back to China tomorrow and couldn't met Jinyoung,my fiancé, before she go.

I sighed and frowned, "It must be so bored at home, there's no Unnie and Jinyoung hmm" i said to myself. "What should i do today ?" i added as i walked slowly to my home.

Feelings so hungry, i went to the kitchen and try to any food that can be eat. I found a bowl of ramen that has been eat by someone in the refrigerator. I take it out and sat on the dining table. I began to dig in, when suddenly i heard like there's someone walked into the house.

I feels so scared as i stopped eat and take a broom. I hid behind the wall, once i saw the person, i immediately hit him with the broom. "Yah!Take this! How dare you come into someone else house without permission!" I screamed as i keep on hit the person.

"AHG! STOP IT! THIS IS ME! JINYOUNG! BAE JINYOUNG!" the person shouted in pain. I immediately stop and throw away the broom. I look at him in surprised. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SORRY JINYOUNG, ARE YOU OKAY!?" I look at him, worriedly. He turned to look me, he want to spoke something but suddenly collapsed down to the floor.

"Oh?? Oh?? Jinyoung ah, wake up, Jinyoung ah!" I hold his head, i started to cry feels so guilty. I don't know what to do as i bring him to the sofa. "Please wake up, Jinyoung ah, i'm sorry" i said repeatly.

After few hours waiting for Jinyoung back to his concious, i fell into sleep beside him. When Jinyoung back to his concious, he touched my hand, making me wake up from my sleep. I look up to see him, "Jinyoung ? You are awake ?" i asked, Jinyoung nodded slowly, i abruptly hug him tightly.

"Excuse me, i feels so tired, i want to sleep" Jinyoung whispered, making me immediately went away from him. "Sorry" i said, standing up and want to walked away but stopped by him.

"Where do you think you are going ? Not after you do this to me " Jinyoung said. I rolled my eyes, then continued to walked again.

Few minutes later, i back with a box of medicence to cure his wound. I make him sit and sit beside him. I started apply some oil on his hand, arm and then his face. I could felt that he's keep on staring at me as began feels anxious.

I stopped my hand, "Can't you stop staring like that ?" i said, continued my work again. "Why would i want stop looking at my pretty fiancé ?" Jinyoung said, i knew that he just want to flirt again and it worked. My heart start beated so hard, "Excuse me, i need to put this back" i said, standing up and about to go but stopped by him.

He suddenly grab my hand and pulled me over him. Our eyes locked each other and our face just few inch away.

a/n- almost completed! thanks for reading btw!