Park Jihoon part 1

You walk passed the gate of your new school. It was your first day as High Schooler. "Y/N!" a voice shouted your birth name. You stopped on your track and turned your head. A familiar girl walk approached you with a big smile on her face.

"Oh My! Lee Hyomin!?"you screamed in excitement. Both of you went to a hugged. "Y/N! Are you study in this school too ?! I thought we wouldn't see each other anymore, then God make us meet each other in here! " your best friend said, " I think its our destiny to meet each other again,right sweety " you exclaimed, making your best friend look at you in disgusted.

"Sorry, Y/N-ssi, i've got a boyfriend for myself" she said as she step away from you. "Jeez, im just kidding okay silly " you said as you hit her arm lightly." Aww! Thats hurt!" she whined. You just laughed at her, "Enough, i have to go now, see you later" you began to walked away,leaving your best friend behind.

[Break Time]

You were sit in the canteen and eat your food, "Yah! Why you just leave me, we should eat together!" Hyomin suddenly appeared from your behind, making you surprised.

Being so annoyed by her, you turned your head and looking at her in horror. "Can you stop just appeared like that and make me shock ? My heart almost went out you know!" you said, annoyed. Hyomin just grinned and mouthed a sorry, feels guilty.

"Hyomin ah!" a boy shouted your best friend name, both of you surprised by it. You turned to look at the boy,followed by Hyomin. You could saw two boys who now standed beside of the table.

"Eo,Woojin ah" Hyomin said, "Eh you! Y/N right ?" Woojin point at you, "Ah yes i am" you stand up and bow to them. "Err,how did you know my name ?"you asked, the boy give you a smile.

"How can i not know you when my dad was working in your dad's company, im Park Woojin by the way and this is my friend, Park Jihoon" he explained and introduced themselves.

"Hi, nice to meet you two" you said, smiled politely. "And this is my boyfriend!" Hyomin suddenly exclaimed in excitement while pointed at Woojin. My eyes when wide, "Heol" you whispered under your breath when Hyomin went to clinged on Woojin's arm.

You look at Jihoon, "Why you so quiet ? Just talk if you want " you asked, smile warmly to him. The couple look at him, "Ah, thats right, sorry guys but you have to know something, this guy..." Woojin pointed at Jihoon, "He have been always like this when he first time meet new people, he got shy haha" Woojin added.

You look again at Jihoon, "Gosh!Don't be shy with us, Jihoon ssi!" Hyomin exclaimed, making Jihoon grinned shyly. And you found its cute, suddenly your heart beated so fast as you keep looking at him.

To make it worse,when you look at him, Jihoon suddenly look at you too. Thats make your eyes and his locked each other.

a/n- cliffhanger!! btw thanks for reading!