O N E

•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•

* 3 years later*

______
YDW;

Dowoon found himself at his favorite coffee shop. It was also a library, so, it suited his needs. He ordered the usual; a vanilla frappe, And headed over to his favorite table. Dowoon took out his book and buried his head into it. He was quite too focused on the book that he didn't hear the barista call him.

"Sir your coffee is ready. I've been calling you for a while..." Dowoon looked up to see the barista next to him, holding his coffee. His ears switched to a light shade of pink and he took the coffee, thanking the barista.

"I should pay attention more I guess" he thought to himself and shrugged.

Soon enough the bell for the door chimed, meaning, someone has walked in. Of course, payed no mind to whoever walked in, and focused on reading his book.
_________
KWP;

Wonpil just moved back to Seoul and decided to look around. He stopped when he stumbled upon a coffee shop. Before he moved, he's never seen it so, obviously it had to be new. He stepped in and looked around.

"It's a library too huh" he thought to himself and walked over to a random table, in which one of the sides seemed to be occupied by someone. The person was clearly too busy reading to notice him. It was clearly getting boring and he decided to strike up a conversation with the so called stranger.

"It's nice in here" All he got was a short "mhm" from the stranger and he decided to keep going.

"Well I just moved back to Seoul yesterday. Things have changed a bit."

"I guess. Just a few. I've been here so I've seen it all change." Something about the strangers voice seemed too familiar but he decided to shrug it off.

"Oh. I went to live abroad so I guess I have to get used to things here again."

"Ah, I knew someone who went off to live abroad.." A hint of sadness was evident in the strangers voice and Wonpil could only be curious.

"Do you mind telling me? I mean if that's ok with you" The strangers face still stayed hidden behind the book but hummed in reply.

"It was my ex..he left 3 years ago." Everything began to add up. Eventually, it struck him.

"Dowoon?" He looked up from the book and his gaze met Dowoons.

"..Wonpil.."

"Long time no see huh" Wonpil gave a wide smile but in return, Dowoon gave him a cold blank stare.

________
YDW;

The room felt cold suddenly to Dowoon. As if a cold and harsh winter had washed over them. It was the same feeling he had in his heart. Cold and lonely. How could he smile like that after everything that's happened?

The thing that surprised him the most was that Wonpil was back. Did Wonpil not feel anything? Dowoon closed his book and picked up his coffee and headed out. Leaving Wonpil alone in the shop.

The atmosphere all of a sudden became cold. It was the same winter that came over him and stayed in his heart. He longed for a spring day to overcome the winter that threatened to turn his heart into ice in whole.

3 years. 3 long years he waited for the unsettling feeling to leave. Yet, it never did. Instead, it stayed and grew. Dowoon thought he would be ok. He thought things would be normal. He thought his heart would just eventually let go.

He was proven wrong when His love interest came back. Sadly, Kim Wonpil made it somewhat hard for him to forget the memories they had together. His pace picked up and soon he found himself running home. Tears spilling from his eyes at a quick rate. Tears, he didn't even know where there.

________
KWP;

"Did I do something wrong?" He thought to himself as he watched Dowoon walk out. Maybe he had somewhere to go? Maybe he was late for something? Or maybe it was because of him.All these questions came to Wonpil but there was never an answer to them.

He got up and headed out. Wonpil still had to unpack his things. Which, would pretty much take up the rest of the week.

"Be prepared to be tired as fuck" he mentally told himself as he made his way home. The memory of Dowoon walking out on him replayed in his head. He looked cute.

Wait

What?

No way

He was too preoccupied with his own thoughts to realize, he reached home. This is where Hell begins

He took out the keys and unlocked the door and saw the amount of boxes that he would have to unpack. Great, Just great.