T H R E E

^^Choi Hansol;Vernon

  ❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️

  ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

YDW;
_______

Dowoon woke up to the rays of the sun beaming from his window. He yawned and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. That certain action triggered a certain memory from him.

Dowoon woke up to a certain someone running their fingers through his disheveled hair. It's was one of the best feelings in the world for him. Wonpil would plant a kiss on the crown of his head and whisper sweet nothings into his ear, Making him smile like a madman.

All those words meant nothing. He laughed to himself silently as a tear managed its way out. He got himself together and went to brush his teeth. As soon as he got in contact with the mirror he looked at himself, and yet again, another memory was triggered from just the minor action.

Wonpil wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and would tell him how he was prettier than all the stars combined and more.

It was all a lie.

"Why do I keep thinking of you when all you did was cause me pain?" He shook his head and laughed at himself again.

"I'm just a fool. I need to forget you.." He pulled himself together and got himself ready to face another day. He dressed himself and slipped on his favorite pair of converse, grabbed the keys, and left the house. Dowoon couldn't go back to the cafe he came to love. He found a diner and decided to give it a try. He took a seat at one of the booths and skimmed through the menu.

"May I sit here?" Dowoon looked up to see a handsome young man smiling at him. He looked younger than him though.

"Sure" He flashed a smile and the boy returned the action.

"I've been here a lot but, I've never seen you here."

"Haha I'm just trying out something new"

"Figures. I'm Choi Hansol. You can call me Vernon though." Vernon flashed a toothy smile and Dowoon couldn't help but return one.

"I'm Yoon Dowoon."

"Can I call you woonie?" Dowoon froze at the name but calmed down. Vernon noticed.

"I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have called you that"

"Oh no it's fine..it's not your fault, you didn't know haha."

"Do wanna maybe..talk about it?" Soon the waitress came and took their orders. She came back with the food and served it. The 2 boys scarfed down their food and talked for a few.

"Wait, we've been talking for a while but we didn't even tell each other our ages. What if you haven't been calling me hyung when you should've!"

"Why are you so sure your the hyung" Vernon laughed and waved it off.

"I'm 19"

"I'm 22"

"WHAT. I thought I was the hyung." Dowoon laughed and shook his head while Vernon pouted.

"Your too cute to be my hyung. Don't think too much about what I just said. I should be hyung"

"I'm older than you though Vernon"

"Yeah by three years!"

"Aish this kid hehe"

"Oh Dowoonie you shouldn't address me like that. It's-"

"Not hyung" The two laughed until Vernon's phone buzzed. He looked st it and pouted.

"Well I gotta go Woonie hyung. Let's exchange numbers!" Dowoon nodded and the did so. They walked out the diner together and gave each other a hug and they went on their way, both with a smile on their face.

Although, There was someone in the background watching them.

KWP;
_______

Wonpil walked down the street exploring his dearly missed home until he saw two figures. Dowoon and some stranger. He hid himself and watched them from afar. He watched as the two hugged each other and went their separate ways.

Who is he?

Did Dowoon move on?

Did he not care for me anymore?

It doesn't matter. Wonpil has a girlfriend. He's moved on and So should Dowoon. It was good for the both of them. As if one queue, His girlfriend called.

"Wonpil oppa!"

"Nina nae sarang, how are you jagiya?"

"I'm doing fine but it's not the same without you here Wonpil oppa"

"Awww jagiya I miss you so much"

"I miss you too yeobo"

"I'll come visit you sometime soon Nina ssi"

"Ok oppa"

"Did you eat yet? Are you taking care of yourself?"

"Yes oppa~."

"I'm glad you are."

"Oppa how have you been doing. I bet your tired from moving in"

"Not really but everything is coming along great." Soon there was some murmurs in the background from the other line and then Nina sighed.

"Aish I'll call you back later Oppa. My eomma is making me go play golf with her"

"It's ok jagiya. Saranghae"

"Saranghae~~"  the other end hung up and it only left Wonpil to himself. By the time he looked back up, Dowoon was gone.