S E V E N

(Listen while reading^^)

      •❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•

YDW;
_______

Dowoon woke up to the rays of the sun shining down on him. He looked around to see he never did go back inside in his house. He stayed out on the roof and it's a miracle he didn't fall off and die.

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked around to find a way to get off. Dowoon sighed when he looked down and saw that the ladder he used to get up onto the roof that night, was laying flat on the grass.

"Great. Just great..." He went back to his current spot and laid there wondering how he was going to get down from his spot. Dowoon closed his eyes and sighed at his situation. He opened his eyes as a bright idea popped into his head. He went over and grabbed his phone praying to God his phone was still alive. To his surprise. His phone was very much alive. He looked on the screen but something caught his eyes. A text message.

From Unknown:

I'm sorry..for everything. Sleep well.
[ 1:24am]

Dowoon looked at the text with an confused expression written all over his face. Who was that texting him? Why where they sorry? Dowoon shook his head and thought that the person had the wrong number. So he decided to tell them so.

To Unknown:

I think you have the wrong number

[Delivered 10:45am]

Dowoon nodded his head and smiled thinking he did the right thing with telling the person. Until his phone went off again.

From Unknown:

I think I have the right person. Morning! Did you sleep well?

[10:45am]

"Who is this person? Their so weird.." he thought as he looked at the text.

To Unknown:

Idk who you really are...

From Unknown:

Yeah but Ik who u are. Let's keep it that way for a little hm?

At that point Dowoon shook his head and exited the chat. They know who he is? Keep it that way? Basically Dowoon thought he was going to get kidnapped. He rolled his eyes and opened his phone to get back to his plan until his phone shut off. He tried to turn it back on but it only responded with a dead battery sign. Dowoon groaned and put down his phone. He rolled over to the edge but made sure to not fall. He poked his head over and saw that his window was left open.