F O U R T E E N

KWP;
_______

Wonpil got up the previous day and sat at Dowoon's door. He began to send his apologies before he spoke again. Would Dowoon be listening. Probably not, he told himself, but he wanted to talk to him.

"This morning, I felt suffocated. Maybe it's because of what I did. But I deserve it...That girl I was with...we broke up...I'm actually a bit happy..but I don't know...I hope your eating well and not crying. I don't want you to skip breakfast because of me...or any meal at that matter..I hope something makes you smile today..I don't want you to keep crying..But I caused it...and I understand that." Wonpil sighed and looked at the flowers growing.

"It was so good back then
If only I was with you
Even though it was lonely and sad at times
If only I went through it with you
Sing it na na na
Sing it na na na
This isn't the last time for us
Please, let's meet again when the flowers"

Wonpil soon let out a shaky breathe and leaned his head against the door.

"I love you"

YDW;
________

Dowoon was listening to everything he said. He cried and cried. When Wonpil began to sing again, his heart fluttered. He didn't want to feel that way, but he did.

He didn't want to feel butterflies in his stomach every time the older sang to him. He didn't want to feel like he was on cloud 9 every time he looked at Wonpil. He didn't want to cry over Wonpil and fall for his lies over and over again.

But here he is, at his door, crying, while listening to the boy sing to him. Wonpil made him feel things he experienced with him before. The feeling never left, but instead, it it buried itself into him.

But when he heard Wonpil say he loved him again, it only made him cry even more.

"If you love me, why do you play with me and lie?"