F I V E

•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•

YDW;
_______

As soon as Wonpil was out of sight, Dowoon ran off. He ran until his legs grew tired,tears running down his cheeks as he did so. He stopped in front of a coffee shop, but he couldn't walk in. It bothered him, so he began his journey down the sidewalk to nowhere.

"Why is it that every time I try to forget you, you just come back. It hurts..." He wiped his tears, but as soon as he did that, more came rolling down. He looked down on the sidewalk and it triggered a past memory.

Dowoon and Wonpil walked hand in hand down the sidewalk of a warm spring afternoon. Smiles painted across their face showed, they were truly happy.

"I take walks all the time, but now that I do them with you, you make it all different Dowoon ah"

"How so?"

"You outshine the sun. You make me happier when I go on walks. Walks used to be so simple and plain to me, but now that your with me, you make everything about it special"

"That was clearly a lie" lies was clearly Wonpil's specialty. He just served false hope. All he did was feed Dowoon with hope, only to be disappointed in the end. Now he wanted to start over? It was tempting. Dowoon wanted Wonpil back in his life. He still loved Wonpil, but, he needs to leave their past together behind, just like Wonpil did.

But, he couldn't. It's the reason why he didn't answer Wonpil. He wanted to say yes so bad but, he wanted to let go. He couldn't decide so, he didn't give an answer.

"Dowoon ah!" He turned around to see Wonpil behind him. Dowoon began to pick up his pace but it was no use. Wonpil was faster then him.

"Dowoon look—"

"What Wonpil?! What is it?" Wonpil flinched slightly at his tone but sighed.

"I just want to start over. This is a small town y'know. We're going to see each other very often"

"Your point?"

"I don't want us to act like strangers around each other. We know each other so why can't we just, talk"

"Why clearly don't know each other. How do I know your not just going to lie—"

"Damn it Dowoon. Yes I hurt you before and I'm sorry! I really am. You need to let go. That was in the past. We're here now."

"I can't forget the past when all I seem to do is dwell in it. Everything around me reminds me of the past. It just comes back. You can't just forget the past. You play a part in the past. Once your there you remember. The past plays a role in life. Don't you think I want to let go?! I can't"