T W O

•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•

_______
YDW;

"You're beautiful Dowoon. I hope we stay together forever"

That same sentence played in his head for the past 30 minutes. The same sentence Wonpil said to Dowoon, 3 years ago. Hope. Hope was a word that usually gets you places. Hope is supposed to bring luck with it. Isn't it? That's what Dowoon wanted. He hoped that him and the younger would stay together, but that hope was only crushed and turned into dust.

Hope was all he could have. Now, hope isn't even in his vocabulary at the moment. To Dowoon, hope, meant suffering and pain. Hope, meant waiting, and lastly, Hope meant being left behind. Just hearing the word made him scoff. Dowoon laid on his bed with the sentence flying across his head, while staring at the ceiling. It's funny how quickly Wonpil recovered he thought. It's funny how Wonpil just probably left everything behind like that he thought. Maybe he's just the pathetic one. The pathetic one who still holds on to the small bits of the past.

He's the dumb one for believing the younger's words. How dumb he was. Dowoon laughed and laughed. He laughed at himself. Why was he so blind? All he wants to do is forget everything as well.

————
KWP;

Finally. The last box, for today. He sat down on his bed and sighed. Why can't moving be as simple as a snap of a finger? He's not even close to finishing up his packing. It'll take days. Maybe a week or two. Might as well make a call hm? He took out his phone and went into his contacts until he found the person he wanted to talk to.

"Nina-ssi?"

"Wonpil oppa! How are you?"

"I'm doing good so far babe. The moving is coming along well. How about you? How's my baby girl doing?"

"I'm doing good oppa! So this morning I went out to get coffee with Yeri and she spilt hers all over the barista! She's so clumsy"

"She must be" Coffee hm? Dowoon went out for coffee too this morning. They met again at the shop. He's still as beautiful-

Wait

Hold up

I think the fuck not

"Wonpil oppa! Are you listening?" That's right. He has a girlfriend. Lee Nina is his girlfriend. Kim Wonpil is dating Lee Nina. Not Yoon Dowoon.

"Ah sorry. I'm still kinda tired from moving into my new place."

"It's ok oppa. You should rest. We can talk tomorrow!"

"You sure? We can keep talking. I wanna hear about the rest of your day my love"

"You need rest pili. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too my love. Bye~"

"Bye oppa~ get a good rest so you're energized in the morning."

"I will, same for you beautiful." Soon the other end hanged up and Wonpil was left alone again. Before he knew it, thoughts of his little encounter with Dowoon popped up in his head.
He's still the same. Wonpil laughed to himself at the sudden thought.

"He still has that same twinkle in his eyes" he thought.

"I wonder how it would've been if-"

Wait

What?

Yeah no.

He shook of that thought and soon enough, he was drifting off to sleep.