Meeting The Boss

Im sorry for the huge wait! Ive been super busy with school and I havent had the time for writing. Sorry if this chapter is crappy because its 6:30 am where I live.

Jordan's POV

After we all heard that we have to go meet the boss we immediately got up to go pack but Stacy stopped us.

"Crystal needs to know which ones out of us can kill other people?" Stacy asks.

We were left in shock! They wanted us to kill?!

"Not me not me not me..." I said making it very clear I was NOT going to kill an innocent person.

Max shrugs, "I guess I will."

Aphmau shook her head 'no'.

Jen crossed her arms to make a 'X' in front of her. Lizzie did the same thing as Jen.

"Nope," Ben says.

Red shakes his head.

Everyone else shrugs and say they will.

Stacy wrote down everyones names of who will and won't.

"Now go pack," Stacy says and leaves to go pack.

All of us start heading to our designated room to pack.

I get to my room and fall onto my bed and groaned. I really don't want my friends to kill innocent people. I sigh and get up to start packing.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Me~

We were all at the address Jin told us to meet at. Crystal woke us all up at 6:43 am to get ready. Currently its 9:56 so good thing Crystal woke us up when she did.

Soon it became 10:00 am and we saw a man with black hair covering one of his eyes walking to us. Crystal smiled and walked up to him.

"Hello Mr. Jin," Crystal said using formalities.

"Hello Ms. Rose," the guy says who is probably our 'boss'.

Crystal looked shocked when he called her Rose. She probably never told him her last name but she quickly covered that up with a smile.

"These are my friends. From my list of people Adam, Max, Cory, and Elizabeth are the only ones who are willing to kill." Crystal says.

Jin nods, "well let's go to the base."

We all followed after him.

I accidentally Published the chapter before I was done so sorry about that. Anyways sorry for the crappy chapter.

Bai!

Crystal Out