Wha-?!

I feel better now! :D My friends and mom are non longer upset and I'm not either.

Cory Crater's POV
———————

'What... Just... Happened?! Did he kiss me?! Why would he kiss me?! We only met yesterday! And we only talked today!!! But why the?! I should go back to the others and tell them. What happened might be a good thing, though.... If he's gaining romantic feelings for me then I could get information from him. But that's wro-'

My thoughts were cut off when I bumped into someone. I hadn't even realized I was walking. I fall to the ground and look up to see a worried Adam.

"There you are! Where did you go running off to?!" Adam exclaims as he helps me off the ground.

"Sorry. Nick kinda took me after I went after him," I say. I feel heat rush to my face when I mention Nick.

"Why are you blushing?" Adam asks, skeptically.

"You see..... Um.... Nick may havekissedme," I say the last part quickly.

Though, I'm pretty sure Adam heard me. (I accidentally put 'Adam hurt me' I dont know why but I did. Good job me.) He looked shocked and angry. He quickly hugs me while rubbing my head. "I'm sorry," he whispers.

I hear someone call my name and Adam's name. The voices stop but now I know there are more people around us.

"What happened?!" I hear Max ask worriedly.

"Nick.... Kissed.... Him..." Adam said with rage.

Suddenly I'm being smothered with hugs and whispers saying 'Sorry' to me.

"Guys! Let gooo!" I whine. They all let go of me and I see that everyone in our group is here.

"I'm so gonna kill him when we're done," Crystal says. Woah... Crystal's saying she's gonna hurt someone?! Wow... ok... Well, I'm pretty sure Nick is done for.

"Isn't it good if he's gaining romantic feelings for me? That means he's falling for our trap. Isn't that the plan?" I ask.

They all look at each other and nod. "Yea...." They all say, clearly unhappy about this.

"Well, let's go do something to get our mind off of this," Jess suggests.

We all nod in agreement and head back to the lounge to hang out.

???'s POV
———————

This is all going according to plan. Just you wait you little infiltrators. You're time will be up soon.