Getting to know BopAgents

Im just updating cuz I cant sleep. T^T Its literally 3:00 am that Im writing this. R.I.P Crystal 2017
Btw remember that BopAgents are evil in this story.

Jin's POV

Hello. My name is Jin Bop. I am the owner of BopAgents. My spy name is Bop. I don't really care that my spy name is my last name. I am 17 years old. I am the smart one in my group also the leader. In my group is Rin Canada, Lizzie Landrum, John Shikalur (I dunno peeps), Shelby Grace, Ross Washington, Nick Barbierian, Ian Ssundee, Pat Night, Joel Smallish, Zachary Graser, and Daniel Diamond. I have black hair that covers my left eye. I wear a grey shirt with my purple and white jacket over it with my blue jeans and black sneakers. I have dark brown eyes. During missions I wear a black shirt with a black leather jacket and black sweatpants. I usually just get information from others.

Rin Canada is one of the hackers of the group. We have multiple hackers to make us stronger. We do have a world to take over after all. She's emotionless when you first meet her but kind and sweet once you get to know her. Or at least if you're on her side. She is my sister. She is 16 years old. Her spy name is Shade. She has midnight black hair with bangs that cover her right eye. Her left eye is silver while her right eye is red. She wears a navy blue shirt with a silver skirt. She wears a black cloak that has a hood on her too. She's usually barefoot but sometimes wears black boots. During missions she wears a black and silver business suit with her cloak on her. She is also bare foot but always has flats on her.

Lizzie Landrum is one of our undercover spies. She is sassy and rude to others but is nice to us. She is 15 yeas old. Her spy name is Queen because she acts like one. She has caramel hair that goes to her thighs and has orange stripes. She wears a cyan t-shirt with dark blue leggings and gold flats. She has freckles and has pinkish eyes. She also wear a purple belt around her waist with her bow. (Jade didnt put her spy clothes so I made some for her) During missions she wears a navy blue t-shirt with black leggings and black flats. She also still has her belt but has more weapons. She seduces men to give her information.

Nick Barbierian is also an undercover spy and one of our assassins. He is pretty ruthless to his targets. And yes I said targets. We do kill others. Some of our spies are assassins are signed to torture people until we get information and then kill them. He is nice like 7% of the time even to us. He is 17 years old. His spy name is Barbarian because of his killing streak. He has maroon brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a black shirt with a red 'M' on it. He also wears blue jeans and black sneakers. During missions he wears a black suit with black shoes. He seduces woman to get information and threaten men to get information.

(I went to sleep and just woke up and Im torturing myself to get this done.)

Shelby Grace is also an undercover spy. She isn't an assassin because she can't take the life of an innocent person. She doesn't mind that we kill people, she just won't do it herself. She is nice and ruthless. She is 17 years old. Her spy name is (Shed?) Shubble. (Oh.....) She has long red hair with brown eyes. She wears a white shirt with a white jacket and black shorts and brown knee-high boots. She also wears a white paper crown and blue scarf. During missions she wears a black long-sleeved shirt with black jeans and black boots. She can seduce and communicate with others to get information.

Ross Washington is one of our brains and an undercover assassin spy (Thats what Ima call undercover spied that are assassins). He is pretty crazy and crazy smart. He is really mean and experiments on innocent people. Not that I care though. He is 17 years old. His spy name is Redstoner because he works with it a lot and goes experiments. He has messy brown hair and wears glasses. He has a gray and white squirrel hoodie with black pants and black sneakers. He has brown eyes. During missions he wears a black tuxedo with black sunglasses. (Agent Dougless?!) He gets information by torturing  them.

John Shikalur is another one of our undercover assassin spies. He is funny, mean, and does a weird accent. He is 17 years old. His spy name Barney, like the dinosaur. (Which I found childish but let him do him.) He has brown hair and brown eyes. We wears a purple and green dinosaur hoodie with black pants and black sneakers. During missions he wears a black shirt with a black leather jacket and black shoes. He gets information by talking to others sometimes having to threaten and torture them.

Pat Night is also an undercover assassin spies. He is funny, laid back, mean during missions. He is 17 years old. His spy name is PopularMMOs. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a black and navy blue shirt with black pants with black sneakers. During missions we wears a navy blue and black jumpsuit with a black helmet. He tortures his victims for information and then kills them.

Zachary Graser is an undercover assassin spy. He is funny, laid back, childish, and semi nice. He is 17 years old. His spy name is Graser, which is his last name. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a black shirt with red dots that are supposed to be buttons. (I mean buttons that u would press) He wears black sweatpants and black shoes. Durning missions he wears a black tuxedo with sunglasses. He talks to people for information.

Joel Smallish is a hacker and an undercover assassin spy. He is British. He is funny, laid back, smart, and mean. He is 17 years old. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a Shrek shirt with gray sweatpants and brown shoes. During missions he wears a swamp green shirt and a black leather jacket with black pants and shoes. He threatens his victims, if they don't give him information, he tortures them.

Ian Ssundee is a brains and an undercover assassin spy. He is laid back, funny, and ruthless. He is 17 years old. His spy name is his last name, Ssundee. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a black and dark blue tuxedo. He also wears sunglasses. He wears the sane thing during missions. He tortures people more mentally than physically to get information.

Daniel Diamond is a hacker and brains. He is nice 7% of the time, mean, funny, and smart. He is 17 years old. His spy name is TDM, which stands for The Diamond Minecart. He has dark blue hair with brown eyes and has blue goggles on his head. He wears a navy blue long-sleeved shirt with black pants and black shoes. He wears the same thing since he doesn't go on missions but he does help torture people with his experiments.

FINALLY!!! IM DONE!!! ITS BEEN THREE FLIPPING DAYS AND IM FINALLY DONE!! YES!!! BAI!!

Crystal Out!~