Getting to know SkyAgents [Updated]

I know Im not supposed to update this book until Sunday but since its Tuesday I can update a random book so I chose this one. There will be 4 ocs in this book. Two in SkyAgents and two in BopAgents. Btw when I have () in the story in bold it means im talking. When I have () in normal font it means its the character talking.

Sky's POV

Hello. My names is Adam Dahlburg (I dunno how to spell his last name). My spy name is Sky, so when I go on missions or people talk about me on the news, they call me Sky. I'm 17 years old and I am the owner of SkyAgents. I'm known to be the super hyper and stupid one of my group. Im also the leader of it. In our agency we have groups that work together. My group consists of Crystal Rose, Elizabeth Madness (i chose ur username for this), Michael Vactor, Jessica Odinson, Max Zen, Cory Crater, Benjamin Crainer, Jen Pinkmmos, Elizabeth Shadow (we all call her Lizzie though and we call the other one Liz), Stacy Playz, and Jordan Raiser. I have brown hair and wear sunglasses because it makes me look epic. I wear black clothing like the spy I am. I also have brown eyes that no one sees often. When I'm on missions I wear the same thing I wear when I'm not.

Crystal Rose is the hacker in the group. She is our best hacker and can hack into anything. She and Stacy work together a lot since Stacy is our brains. Crystal is 15 years old. She is shy, quiet, smart, funny, and hyper. She loves sour stuff. Her spy name is Demon. She has purple hair that goes to her stomach and has a dark blue flower crown. She wears light blue and white striped shirts (I just realized Stacy also wears these shirts! XD). She wears black shorts and light gray knee-high boots. She also has blood red eyes so I guess thats where she got her name Demon from. When we go on missions, she wears a black shirt with black skirt and black shoes and a black jacket. She usually does that since she doesn't really go inside the mission but she doesn't want to be spotted easily.

Elizabeth Madness is the undercover spy. Most of us are. She goes undercover and gives Crystal and Stacy information about our targets. She is hotheaded, a daredevil, and pretty dumb at times. She is 17 years old. Her spy name is Madness which is her last name. We thought her spy name suited her so we went with it. She has short, messy orange hair. She wears a blue long sleeved shirt and jeans. She also has black sneakers (sorry u didnt specify what type of shoes). She also has unusual yellow eyes. When we're on missions she wears a black shirt with a black jacket and dark blue jeans with black leather boots. She easily gets guys to give information since guys are stupid and will fall for any pretty woman asking them for information.

Cory Crater is also an undercover spy. He is funny, sarcastic, calm, and smart. He is 16 years old. His spy name is Scape. He has blonde hair and wears a camera mask. He wears a white and gray sweatshirt and black pants with black sneakers. I've never seen his eyes so I don't know his eye color. When on missions he wears a black shirt and jeans with black combat boots. He gets us a lot of information since he is sneaky and knows how to trick people into telling him stuff.

Jessica Odinson is also an undercover spy. She prefers to go by Jess though. She is sweet, evil, pretty, funny, and smart. She is 17 years old. Her spy name is Aphmau. She has long black hair and wears a purple crop-top with white shorts and gray knee-high boots. She also wears a black, white, and purple hat and black gloves. She has chocolate brown eyes. When on missions she wears a black crop-top and a black mini skirt with her fingerless gloves and leather jacket. She wears that to seduce boys into giving her information because as I said earlier, boys are stupid and will give information to pretty woman.

Max Zan is also an undercover spy. He is very hot-headed, will kill you if you call him 'Mad Max', and he can sometimes be nice. He is also pretty smart and strong. He is 16 years old. His spy name is Mithzan. He has red hair and wears a black long-sleeved shirt that has a single gray strip going across it. He also wear black jeans and black sneakers. He wears a black beanie and his butter 'Z' necklace. He also has brown eyes. On missions he wears a black tuxedo with black sunglasses. (Agent Zed! XD) Girls give him information because he's 'hot' and boys give him information because he threatens them.

Michael Vactor is also an undercover spy. He is hyper, smart, funny, and nice. He is 15 years old. His spy name is Red. He has red hair and wears a red dinosaur hoodie. He also has reddish-brownish eyes. On missions he wears a black tuxedo. He is able to communicate with people so he is able to make them spill information.

Jen Pinkmmos is also an undercover spy. She is super nice, funny, and can make anyone happy in a second. She is 16 years old. Her spy name is Pinkness, because she loves pink. She has long brown hair and a huge pink bow on the back of her hair. She wears a pink dress and pink heels. She has chocolate brown eyes. Om missions she wears a different pink dress and a pink flower crown. She uses her cuteness to get boys to give her information.

Stacy Playz is the brains of the group. She comes up with all the plans with Crystal and me. She is smart, nice, sarcastic at times, and serious. She is 17 years old. Her spy name is Devil because one, people want her and Crystal to be twins in a way and 2, because she creates smart, crazy plans that always work so yea. She has long dark brown hair and also wears a blue and white striped shirt. She wears blue jeans and brown boots. She has brown eyes. On missions she wears a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans with black boots. She helps us by having plans and that stuff.

Elizabeth Shadow (who we call Lizzie) is also an undercover spy. She is British. She is sweet, nice, evil, and great at baking. She is 16 years old. Her spy name is Shadow which is also her last name. She has long pink hair and wears a blue shirt with a black skirt and black flats. She has blue eyes. On missions she wears a black dress with black heels. She also seduces boys for information.

Benjamin Crainer is also an undercover spy. He is Danish. He is funny, nice, and loud. He is 15 years old. His spy name is Crainer which is his last name. He dyed his hair purple and wears a blue shirt that has a cloud farting a rainbow. He wears blue jeans and black sneakers. He has green eyes. On missions he wears a black shirt and black jeans and black combat boots. Like Michael he is good at communicating with others to get information.

Jordan Raiser is also an undercover spy. He is nice, funny, calm, and smart. He is 16 years old. His spy name is FearRaiser. He has brown hair with two white lines. He wears purple sunglasses. He wears a white shirt with a purple and black checkered jacket over it and blue jeans with white sneakers. He wears a black tuxedo and black sunglasses during missions. He's able to swoon ladies into giving him information.

And that is our number one team here at SkyAgents.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me if I forgot someone cuz it's 1:22 am but I needed to finish this. I have been working on it for 2 hours and Im exhausted. Anyways Bai~

This was updated. I forgot Jordan. Anyways bai!

Crystal Out!~