welcome back

Six years.

They've been doing this for six years.

Every summer, Camp Camp is where they would go to spend their summer. You probably think Harisson would want to do street magic the whole two months. You might even think Preston would be in his room reciting some line from a musical or play. Or Space Kid going to places with his uncle Buzz Aldrin. But no. Every single one of the former campers go back to camp.

David and Gwen were surprised to see their faces every other summer. Even though they were a pain in the arse, they enjoyed their company. But they're still afraid because they are now teens. Which is the worst stage of growing up.

Unfortunately some of the campers go to different schools but Max, Nikki, and Neil went to the same high school. It was finally their last day of being a junior which means they'll be turning into seniors soon. The three actually rented a small house which they all live in together. You probably think it's a bad thing considering how Max and Neil is. Surprisingly the house isn't a junkyard. Nikki has been much of a housewife and ordering the two to do some type of work in their humble home. The boys didn't talk back because they knew it would be pointless.

Right when they got home they started packing all their things. Nikki already did last night so she went to watch some tv. But the two boys struggled fitting all their things in the luggage.

"A little help here Nikki?" Neil asked trying to shove some more stuff in.

She rolled her eyes and turned around. "You're not going to bring that to camp." She pointed at a bunch of beakers and chemistry stuff. "And fold your shirts. It'll save some space instead of you just throwing them in there."

He sighed and did what he was told. But also protested on the last part. "Well if you would just help me then I would probably know what I'm doing!"

She groaned and got up. She started folding his clothes but Max started giving her weird vibes. The cold hearted teen winced. "What the hell are you wearing?" He eyed the very revealing shirt. It exposed her belly and cleavage. He grimaced. "You're like your mom."

"Duh Max. I'm her daughter." She responded still folding more of Neil's clothes.

"Well you look like a slut. Here." He threw her one of his shirts which were huge compared to Nikki's clothes. "I swear if you packed whore clothes for camp, I'm gonna lose my shit."

She laughed and threw his shirt. "Of course not."

Neil went through the fridge and skimmed for drinks. He grabbed 4 sodas. 2 for Max and 2 for him. Nikki preferred juice. But there was none. "Uh bad news but there's no apple juice."

Nikki's head turned hella fast. "What?!" She grabbed her purse. "I'll go buy some! Be right back!" And she was out of the door in a snap.

Max rubbed his temples. "Why didn't you just make an excuse or something? Ugh I knew it was a bad idea to live with you two."

Neil grinned and leaned on the couch. "Yeah. Says the one who wanted to rent this house so he can live with his best friends." He said in a mocking way. A book was soon slammed to his face.

"Shut your fuck." Max zipped up his luggage and checked for the time. "It's 4 we should be leaving already."

The other boy didn't really stress about it. "Don't worry she'll be coming in 3...2...1..."

The door slammed open and you could see a panting green haired girl holding a jug of apple juice. "Got it!"

Max rolled his eyes and grabbed both his and Nikki's bags. "Hurry up. I don't wanna be driving through the night."
___________________________________________