just another day

All the the girls slept in one big tent. There were only three girl campers and Gwen decided for them to have their own big one. Nerris yawned as she went to look for her glasses. Both Nikki and Ered were combing each other's hair. They were talking about something that interested the wizard. So she joined them.

"Dang Nikki. You really are starting to become your mom." Ered said talking about how her body is getting curvy.

The green haired girl sighed. "I kind of hate it. In high school literally all the boys would sexually abuse me. Like grab my ass and grope me."

The blonde nodded. "Guys are just driven with hormones. Well that's what my dads told me and pretty sure they're right." She then tilted her head. "Wait. Doesn't Neil and Max go to the same school as you?"

"Yup."

"Wait do they know guys do this you?"

She gave out another sigh. "I can't. Max and Neil would kill them right on the spot. Then after that Max would give me a lecture about how I need to cover myself up more."

Nerris then finally joined their conversation. "And what about Neil?"

She thought about it. "I'm guessing that after he's done dealing with them, he'll get one of huge large science books he keeps and will throw it at them. Then he'll stick up the middle finger and hug me."

The girl with freckles that spread all over her face smiled. "They're overprotective huh?"

"Yup."

Ered then took a peek outside of camp and saw some of the campers already. "Yo we should start getting ready." And both girls did as told.

Nerris wore blue shorts, Ered wore brown shorts, but Nikki wore aqua green short overalls. Ered wore a pink tang top and tucked it in. She then put on a jean jacket. Nerris wore a yellow t-shirt with a pocket on the top right that showed her curves. She then wore her signature wizard cloak that she always wore every year. She's never ashamed when wearing it. For Nikki she wore her overalls and had a yellow and white striped short shirt (like a crop top but not really).

Nerris didn't do anything with her hair because it's short. Ered put her hair into a ponytail and Nikki put her hair in two braids. Her hair got really long throughout the years and she never wanted to cut it.

As they walked toward the other campers they all gasped at the three. Gwen chuckled lightly. She was proud of how much they bloomed. She's going to be honest with herself but they look better looking than her.

"Well ladies, you're looking amazing as always." David said in a cheerful tone.

Max scoffed. "Fucking perv."

The happy counselor gave him a frown for cussing. He still couldn't believe he hasn't stopped that habit of his. "Max. I don't want to keep telling you this over and over but please, the language."

He psshed and said, "Fine."

Space Kid approached Ered and stared at her hair. His eyes sparkled. "Woahhhhhhhh. Your hair is finally in a ponytail!" He bit his lip trying to hold his excitement. "Can I touch it?" The astronaut got quite tall  and he was probably just 4 inches taller than her.

She shrugged. "Sure dude."

He touched it and then petted it. "So coooooool."

Ered's gaze went to Nerris and Harrison. They were both laughing together. She smiled. They get a long just fine now. She remembered the wizard telling her about her crush on the magician. She chuckled. But then grinned. She had a good and simple idea. "Woah look over there! Nerris and Harrison are finally dating!" She put both her hands on her hips. Nailed it