chapter 2 - bones to work

Booth POV - 

as i am following bones into the jeffersonian she just had this really great sway in her walk and i had knew right off the bat that she was the greatest woman to be with. i walked in with bones and i walked in her office and i helped her with her bags and helped her grab her lab coat and we walked off onto the platform where cam and all the sqints where. 

" alright what do we have- oh .. wow what is that smell ??!"  " well booth that is decomp for more than 5 weeks" hodgins said. "well why does it smell worse than all those other bodies ? "   " because its been in a barrel of grabage then removed from the crime scene ... AND well has some animal decomp splattered on the right humerus and the lower 2 femurs which in ressult has a resort of blood transfusion that could possibly-"  " ok bones i think i got somthing out of that thanks for the fill- in .. i have to go to the office sweets said he has somthing for me .. ill see you in a little while bones ! "  " wait booth there's a bullet entrance .. weill figure it out for you ! ".

as i walked away i felt so happy that bones is so smart  ...  and .. it can get annoying at some times but .. wow she is so beautiful.