chapter 13 - work before play

Bones POV - i caint believe booth just asked me to marry him .. I've never felt anything like this before but its defiantly just sexual attraction caused by booth and hormones that give off by the baby but oh well still its booth !! my husband. " you ready to go bones ? " booth asked. " yes ". I was smiling the whole time and so was booth. on the way home I looked at the most beautiful ring I've ever seen and I was so happy to be booth's. when I walked into the Jeffersonian angela came running towards me " sweetie where have you been ? I was calling you on the phone like 5 times". " oh sorry I turned my phone off ". as Angela gave me the newly reported files for the case she stared at my new ring. " oh my god .. is that what I think it is ??! ". I said smiling " yes Angela booth asked me to marry him ". " that is so great !!! I'll come over to help you plan everything, oh I also - ". " Angela as much as I would love to go in detail we need to catch a killer first ". " OK so I did a 3D rendering of what the attacker would have to shoot from angle wise but here it is ". " 45° good work Angela I would agree with that trajectory based on the entrance of the bullet it was a slight angle so yes I would agree". who has the same bullet to a gun that we found in the body ? anyone close to our victim ? " " let's see .. a woman named Margret hanfeld on our suspect list .. she owns a gun with the same caliber as the bullet found in the victim .. she's the victims friend ". " good work ang I'll call booth and tell him to bring her in .. I'm gona go meet him there ". " ok Brennan see ya ". " booth hey we need you to bring in Margret hanfeld in for interrogation she has the same caliber that the victim was shot with ". " yup I'm on my way already I'll meet you there ". " OK bye ".