chapter 5 - the night of fun

Bones POV - I got home before booth just as usual and I set the table for me, booth, and parker was coming over for dinner and a movie with us. I decided to make Parker's favorite - lasagna with Caesar   salad.   " bones I'm home !! " hey booth  I'm in the kitchen !!" as booth walked in I heard him say " wow what is that baby ? it smells great !! ".  " its parkers favorite lasagna and some salad"  " well bones it smells great .. just like you "   " haha booth you make me so happy "   I dident hear him sneak up behind me and as I was stirring up the salad  he turned me around and gave me a big bear hug  and he picked me up and carried me to the living room where we turned on some music and slow danced for a while .. us smiling so much made me so happy          then the doorbell rang and there was parker waiting for us outside.                   after our dinner me and booth slid into bed and booth pulled me up to his strong warm embrace and I asked him " booth .  do you want another baby ? ".    " bones I would love to have a baby !! ".   " well when will we have the time to do it ? I mean we are so busy but I could always- "   " bones .. we have all the time in the world " and we snuggled up and soon enough booth and me had had something so beautiful.