chapter 10 - not who we thought

Booth POV -  when i got to the office caroline had left a message saying that they found jason's body ashore on the beech so they needed me at the crime scene. ill get my phone out and call bones ..  "hey bones they found jason's body we need you and the squints to see if he died before our first victm died. "   " uhh yep i can pick you up ! "     " ok then ill see you in 5 minuts " ok love you too bye .        as i got into my car i had this really happy feeling in my stomach like butterflys good butterflys though !!   

A couple minuts later ...   " hey booth !! "     " hey bones !!   .. ok so we need you to confirm that this is jason's body and give us a specific time of death .. do you think you can do that ? "     " i know i can do that booth i could do better .. i could give you all the fracures like greenstick fractures and i can give you all the small abrasions of the bones and i could also tell you how he died and give you an idea of a murder wepon !! "  " ok.. thank you bones for that ok well we are here now so just be carful ok ? "    " of course booth " and bones hopped out of my car and whent to check out the body.   as i was walking to the crime scene i started to get sand in my shoes and it was really irritating so when i got to the crime scene i had to empty out my shoes while bones was checking out the body.    " well the mandable and bone structure suggusts male in his late 30s .. i would come to a conclusion that this is Jason hawkling i will have hodgins check for any bugs or anomalys that can give us time of death .. and booth ? "    " ya ? "    " i need all this sand too "   " ok we need to get all this sand out for bones !! "   after i shouted out for the squints to get all the sand, i walked with bones back to my car .  " booth i really dont feel good "   she said   " well thats beacuse you are having morning sickness .. do you want to go home and lay down ? "    " no im .. im fine booth thank you though but can i get a ride back to work ? "   " of course bones ill have to come with you to get jasons files for the F.B.I anyway "   and we drove off .