Chapter 16 - the wild

Booth POV - i slept for a while but then i heard a noise and i quickly reached for my gun and carfully got out of bed and looked out the window. i saw a deer outside and i knew that bones would have loved it but i let her sleep. After i put my gun away i cooked us a light dinner .. pancakes .. what bones couldent cook i thought to myself smiling.      

" booth what are you cooking ? "  bones said with a groan " pancakes your favorite ! "    "  well it smells amazing "  ' you can sleep some more if you want "     " no its ok .. can you help me up ? "  bones said    " of course "  i walked over to bones and helped her up off the bed and she gave me a big hug and sais " i love you booth "    " i love you too bones " and after i said that i felt a kick when she was still in my arms "  i felt her ! "  i said whith shock "  so did i bones said smiling. after that we ate our dinner and looked through the case files that we had to go over before we left to the small interagation room in the police office  up he hill that we can see from our small country window. 

when we woke up in the morning i realised bones was all ready to go and she really wanted to go soon so we whent on our way.      " it says that we need to go 26 miles to get there " bones said " sounds good  .. about halfway there i got a sudden sigh from bones      " booth pull over "    " why i mean your not due ... "   " im in labor !! "   " ok bones ok .. ok "    i pulled over by a small brook and carfully brought her down there and layed my jacket down and took her jacket and rolled it up to place her head on.  "  bones your gona be ok do u need some water ? "   " yes please and so i ripped the bottom of my shirt and i got it wet in the stream and carfuly gave her some to drink the rest i placed it on her forhead since she was swetting and hot with pain.   " booth .. i love you i always have even before we got together and i don't want to loose you "     " i love you too bones .. your doing great !  "