chapter 8 - in reality

Booth POV - after I got bones home I carryed her and layed her on our bed and I went to brush my teeth when she asked me " booth are you hungry ? "  and I said laughing " haha no way you know how much pie I ate there ".    the feeling of me being a father with my bones is the greatest feeling in the world. as I hopped into bed with bones she asked me when we should tell everyone and I thought about it but then I said " baby why don't we invite all of them over for dinner and surprise them ? ".  bones smiled and said goodnight to me. I smiled back at her and I said goodnight too and I fell asleep.      the next morning I was so happy and ready to tell everyone that I was gona have a family that I was going to be a dad.  when I got to the office sweets had met me and Caroline was there too.  " charie I got you a warrent to search the suspects mothers house. we called and she confirmed that he had come home so all you squints can get in there and find whatever you need to find.  " thanks Caroline !  ready to go sweets ? ".   when me and sweets got into the car he said. " you seem very happy today is something going on ? ".   " you'll find out tonight sweets ". and I just smiled while I was driving.