chapter 18 - 3 months later

Booth POV -  me and bones had planned a beautiful wedding in front of the jeffersonian including all of our friends and family.  Bones had wanted everything that i wanted .. suprisingly 

 i was standing by the priest in front of everyone .. as i heard "here comes the bride" i saw angela slowly walk down the isle and i nudged hodgins who was right beside me and he smiled as well. then i saw bones walk out onto the isle. Her long white dress and the beautiful boquet of flowers she was holding .. she looked beautiful.   

after a couple minuts later .. 

" do you seely booth take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife ? "  the priest said   " yes " i said smiling   " do you temperance brennan take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband ? "    " yes i do " bones said     " by the power invested in me .. you may kiss the bride "       and i grabbed bones in my arms and kissed and while we were kissing we could hear the happy cries of our friends and hear all the happynes. we smiled so much that it was hard to even kiss my bride but we still did.    

after the wedding we had a sitter and we went to the same hotel that bones and me reserved before she had her baby and that night felt like the best night ever with my woman .. bones.