Dear diary 63

I'm moving next weekend! I'm not that excited about it. I'm going back to Vegas and it's like super super boring over there and everybody there only remembers me for the cringey shit I did. But I'm excited to see my old friends I guess, and I have some weird stories to tell about my friends from here. It's a lot crazier in LA compared to how it is in Vegas. The people here are so much more entertaining, there's more drama to watch (from a safe distance away of course) and they do some really crazy shit here. The most exciting thing that would happen in Vegas is a cheeky makeout outside of school. I much rather prefer the crazy stuff that goes down at my school. Sex scandals, weird incest related stuff which is like super disgusting, seeing kids get caught doing drugs or having sex on the stairs or the fights and the fact that people here are like 10x more attractive than people at my old school but yet still ugly. I don't wanna be involved in that stuff obviously but it's so much more fun to watch than to just hear about a kid who got expelled for having a knife or something. (That kid happened to be my crush). The people here are nice too, and so easy to be friends with. At least I'll see some old acquaintances.