Dear diary 7

It smells like gas. I'm just gonna explain my family.

My dad: my dad is fat. Muffin top. But he isn't really ugly. I always thought he looked like Robert Downey Jr. But like fat. he has black hair and he always dyes it when he sees three grey hairs.

My mom: my mom is pretty. She isn't the slimmest of them all but she isn't fat. My mom had black hair but a cockroach crawled into her hair so she dyed it black. She has a mole on her cheek like mine except hers is up higher

My oldest sister: my oldest sister is very pretty. You know Sara from buzzfeed? Imagine her but with like brown wavy hair and makeup.  She's a lesbian so if you don't support it or if you're gonna leave a hate comment you can get the fuck out now

My second oldest sister: she is also pretty. When she was little she looked like a boy though cause she had to cut her hair cause she messed it up while playing with scissors. She has a mole kind of like my moms but exactly like mine. I'm pretty much a small version of her. She has long dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, and that same fancy mole (we can really rock red lipstick with that thing) and the weird ass personality. She's a lesbian, too.

Third oldest sister: she's pretty. she likes makeup and fashion and all that. If you were to just judge her by her looks you would think she's a girly girl but when she talks you'd be like "excuuuuse me?"

Me: I'm not a fan of fashion, I just like eyeliner. My mom tried to dress me in girly clothes but I don't like them. I have long dark brown hair that's always messy. Sometimes I look like a poop tree. I'm tomboyish and really cool (as my friends say) and laid back but still weird. My friend told me she always wanted a friend like me which warned my heart. She also keeps wondering why I'm not rubbing off on her.