Dear Diary 65

I've been dealing with more family issues than I'd like to admit. It's been going on for a while now but I haven't really told anyone because you know it didn't really start off bad so it wasn't anything compared to what people I know are dealing with. I found out a few months ago that my parents have been broken up for many years. I didn't know this because they still lived together and they're like best friends and stuff so I just assumed that they never kissed because they didn't wanna make me uncomfortable. I've had my suspicions though. When I found out, I didn't really care. I didn't think anything was going to change since that's just how it's always been. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was my fault and I'm not saying that because of the fact that when kids parents split up they tend to blame themselves. It isn't like that. I know it's my fault. I would insist on sleeping in their bed every night and I never wanted to leave their side. They never got any time to themselves. They grew apart because I came between them. It's a little sad but I can deal with it and it sort of sucks that out of four kids, I'm the one who split the family up. But whatever.