Chapter 2!!!!

"Sapphire!" Shawn yelled.

"Shawnie!"  I yelled running in his arms.

"I miss u" He said

"I miss u to" I said almost crying

~Talk dirty to me~

"Do u hear that?" I ask Shawn

"Its time for u to...."

-----

My eyes shot open.

Shawn....God I miss him. He was my best friend since we were born. And i kinda liked him more then a friend. But he moved last year. It was rough. My alarm was going off 4:30 great. Another 2 and a half hours till Cameron comes. I decided to get in the shower.

I got in. I let the hot water rush through my hair. I scrubbed off Cameron's number and I washed myself. I hopped out. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of white high waisted shorts with like 4 buttons and pink crop top and gold sandals. I then put my hair in a messy bun. And but on a little makeup by the time I was done it was 5:35.

I then sat on my bed and went on my phone. I stared at my lock screen. It was me and Shawn. It was the last pic we took together. I did my password 8923.

I thought about calling him. We haven't talked since he left. I then right then and there decided to call. I dialed 367-8923 (not real number) And thats were I got my password from. It rang once twice three times.....then he answered.

"Hello?" I heard his voice say

"Shawnie?"

"Sapphi?"

"Yes!" I'm so glad he remembered me.

"Oh My God Sapphire I miss you so much"

"I miss you to Shawn. I wish u would come back and live next door again in Arizona then in Montana. Life has been getting worse....(I paused)....without you"

"Im sorry. I wanna come back to. But I might come and visit during the summer."

"OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS!"

"Yup!! And there's something I've been wanting to tell u for a long time"

"What?"

"I have liked u more than a friend since were were 13"

I had to process that for a minute.

"Are you serious? I felt the same way about you."

Shawn! Kyle is here!

I heard his mom yell.

"I have to go Sapphire. Call me later."

"Okay I'll try but I have a date with....Cameron"

"Cameron? The douchbag?"

"Ya sadly he wouldn't leave me alone till I said Yes."

"Oh well be safe... I love you"

"I love you too! Bye.."

"Bye" He hung up.

I held back my happy tears. And looked at the clock...6:57.

Damn it Cameron is gonna be hear any minute.

I put on some perfume.

I went to my bed room door and unlocked it.

Taylor was standing right there. "Who was that?" He said pushing back into my room.

"Just Shawn now get the hell out ta my room" I said trying to go pass him.

He stopped me. "Just MOVE" He still didn't move. I looked at the clock 7:05 I heard a car horn honk. Taylor didn't budge. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY!!!!" I yelled while without hesitation punching him in his face. He fell back. "Next time I say move...move." I said walking out. I ran down the stairs and to the door. I took a deep breath before I opened the door. Cameron was right there. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

We drove to the movie place. We walked in. "What do u wanna see?" He asked me. "I don't care. I just can't wait to get this over with."

"U don't gotta be so harsh"

I just stood there.

"Two tickets to Oculus please" He asked to person

He paid and grabbed the tickets and we walked to the showing room. We walked to the back. And we were sitting silently waiting for the movie to start so I told him I had to go to the restroom. I got up and walked out. I was thinking I should just leave and walk home but....too far.

I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. At looked at my self. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Sapphire"

"Ya"

"Its me Shawn"

"Shawn? Why are u calling?"

"Because on worried. Ur brother just called me and...."

"My brother called u?"

"Ya and he told me Cameron is planning to...to.."

"To what"

"Uhm...I don't know exactly ur brother said it was bad and he is kinda worried"

"My brother worried? okay. Well I gotta go. I'll make sure I watch out. I love u bye"

I didn't even give him a chance to say bye.

I walked back to my seat. When I bumped into someone..."Oops sorry" I said looking up. "Its fine" he said. Then we just looked at each other for a minute. "Hey can I maybe have ur number?" he asked before I walked away. We traded phones and put each others numbers in. I finished walking back to my seat. And it was kinda cool cuz he was to rows ahead of us.

"Who was that" Cameron asked

"Oh no one I accidentally ran into him"

"why did u trade phones?"

"He asked for my number. God Cameron still being over protective ur not even my boyfriend! Ur not even my friend! I just went with u to make u shut up!"

He then slapped me. People turned. Even the kid I just met.I went to her up but Cameron pulled me back down. And grabbed my hand. "Well ur mine for the night" he said whatever that means.