chapter 18!

Matt's POV:

"Are you sure your okay?" I questioned as she opened the car door, and stopping to look at me.

"Yeah, just peachy" she gulped.

She slammed the door behind her, I watched her walk up the sidewalk and inside her house.

I smiled and drove back to the party;

I walked in the door to sweaty people all around dancing, drinking, and some still playing 7 minutes in heaven.

I squeezed through the crowed.

I finally decided to find Autumn so I wasn't alone.

"Hey! autumn. I stopped in my tracks, in the corner of my eye, I see Cameron, kissing Alexis.

My blood started to boil as I watched him put his hands anywhere he could.

"Dallas!" I screamed rushing over to him and Alexis.

"Get in the car!" I yelled.

"what? no" Alexis stated with attitude.

"Autumn, take her to the car." I asked, she nodded and grabbed Alexis and brought her to the car.

I turned towards Cameron, and gave him the death glare.

"Just because Sapphire wouldn't let you get in her lands! doesn't mean Alexis would!" I screamed pushing him into the table with full force.

"What the fuck" Cameron screamed lunging towards me. next thing I knew, my fist connected to his face.

(wrote by friend↑↑↑^^)

(wrote by me↓↓↓)

He was about to punch me but undid his fists and walked out.

I couldn't believe what I have just done. I just hit him. But in thing that crossed my mind was that Sapphire promised me that he changed.

And it looks like he hasn't. I'm done with Sapphire.

*Sapphire's POV *

It was 11:30 when I got home. I was wonder when Taylor is gonna be home.

I'm guessing my mom went to work and won't be back til tomorrow.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a fair knock on the front door.

I skipped down the stairs.

I went to the door and opened the door slightly.

"Uh what are u doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to come and say I'm sorry we are both drunk. And I'm really sorry" Cameron said.

"Um I'm not...um...I guess it okay?"

But that was the l remember before I fell and blacked out.

Hey girlies!!!

Hows it going?

Damn things are started to get all weird.

So thanks for the 8.2k reads it means a lot!!

Well comment any suggestions on what should happen I always l look at my comments!

So vote and comment!!