Chapter 3!!!!

We watch the ,movie and I just sat there thinking of what he want by "Ur one for the night" and how he just slapped me. Now I officially don't have a crush on him anymore. I just sat there I didn't even jump on scary parts like he did.

I eventually had enough I got up...."Were u going" Cameron asked grabbing my arm. But I pulled out of his grip and didn't answer. "Whore" I heard him mumble.

I walked out the door of the theatre and I sat against the wall right outside the door. It was kinda cool out. Not to hot and not to cold. I didn't realized someone had followed me.

"Hey"

I looked up.

"Hi"

"I forgot to mention my name is Matt"

"I'm Sapphire" I said getting up.

"Pretty name"

"Thanks I like urs too"

"So is that or boyfriend in there?"

"No!...I mean No."

"Then who is he"

"Um...he's um..." I let a tear slid down my face.

"Its okay u can tell me" He said pulling me in.

"What the hell is going on here!" We both turned around Cameron.

"N-Nothing" Matt stumbled because Cameron was coming to him.

"Cameron Stop" I said because he took Matt by the collar and was about to punch him.

He let go. He started walking towards me. I backed up. "We're leaving like u said or mine for tonight" he said grabbing my arm.

I turned back around and mouthed 'I'm sorry but text me' He nodded in response.

Cameron unlocked the car. And opened the passenger side door and thro me in. And slammed it shut. He ran to his side and got in and sped away.

He drove us to his house. No one was home.

"Take. Me. Home."  I demanded. "Na I rather not" he said grabbing my arm and pulling inside. He through me on the couch. And climbed on top of me. "GET OFF OF ME"

I tryed kissing my mouth. But I kept moving. "Stop!" I said in tears. He wouldn't stop. He then took off his shirt. He tryed taking my off. But I punch him repeatedly. I eventually kneed him. He fell off me and on to the floor. I got up and ran. I ran and ran till I made of home. The door was unlocked. Taylor was on the couch with Aaron.

I was in tears. Taylor stood up. "Why! Why! Why would u let him do this to me!" I said pushing him repeatedly. Aaron was in shock.

"Sapphire I-I I tryed to stop u b-but u punched me."

"Still u could have told me! Instead of just standing there!"

"I'm I'm sorry"

"No! No! No! I don't want to hear it! I just wish Shawn was here!"  I said running to my room.

Taylor's POV

I feel so bad. I should've told her instead of standing there. I've been such a douchbag of a brother since I've been hanging out with Cameron and Aaron. I sat back on the couch. Thinking about what I've just done.

"I didn't think Cameron was serious about it. I'm so sorry Taylor"

I didn't answer. I just sat there thinking quitely what have I just done.