chapter 17!!!

*Sapphire's POV *

"I have ahh ah..." He looked at me. Then at the paper then at Aaron.

"LETS GOO!"  the kid shouted again.

"Ah Sapphire!"

Taylors face went to shock. And so did mine.

He walked over to Aaron and did something.

He walked over to the guy then the closet. I followed close behind. And for some reason everyone was cheering.

I was shaking.

We walked in the door slammed close.

And there was darkness all around.

"You didn't have me did u?" I asked

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

"Aaron did huh?"

"Ya. And I had Maddy so we switched."

"Oh"

There was a moment of silence. Then he kissed me.

I may have kissed back.

I pulled away. "Hey u wanna play a prank on them?" I asked.

"Ya"

I started banging on the wall and 'moaning' his name.

"Harder!" I screamed. The door opened.

They looked at me funny. "Guys I swear it was all a joke I was banging on the door" I said throwing my hands up in defence.

"Okay well any way who's next!" the kid said.

I looked at Taylor he hid his face.

"How about Mr Caniff!" he said.

Great He mumbled. "I have uh Autumn"

Autumn can running over. "Let's get to it!" She sad pulling his arm and going into the closet.

I was laughing so hard.

While they were in the closet I was taking shots after shots.

The next thing I knew I was grinding on a bunch of random guys.  And one happened to be Cam.

"Why dont we take this upstairs?" Can asked.

I'm not sure if it was me being drunk or me having feelings for him.

But I said yes.....

(this is her friend writing this part)

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to an empty bedroom, my heart was pounding, my body felt numb, I was shaking bad. "its OK, I'll take care of you"

Cam whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I nodded in response as he urged me to the bed. "Cam? did you lock the door?" I laughed a little, he smiled going to lock the door.

He made his way back to me hovering over my shaking body. He kissed my lips more passionate than any other time we've kissed. His hands made their way to the brim of my crop top, slightly pulling it up, gliding his hands upwards as he removed it.

He threw my shirt out of sight, and kissed me once more. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let his tongue explore my mouth as he unbuckled my shorts.

"Cam, stop" I pleaded grabbing a hold of his hands and pulling them away. "C'mon baby" he chuckled still on top of me. "Cameron Dallas! stop!" I screamed shoving him off of my half exposed body. "Just because I'm a little tipsy! doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing!" I screamed putting my shirt back on.

Matt busted in the door. "Sapphire! are you okay?" he asked partly out of breath. "I just wanna go home. Matt will you please bring me home? please?" I asked, "uhm, yeah. of course! come on" he said wrapping his arms around my back and leading me downstairs.

Hey guys how's it going.

So I had my friend write that for me cuz I would find it awkward.

So how was it?

And zayum that fight again after they made up!!

Well vote and comment!