chapter five!!

"Hi mommy"  I said jokingly as we walked into the airport.

"Sapphire!" she pretty much yelled and pulling me into a huge hug.

"Can't. Breath." I said.

"Oh sorry I just missed u!" she said letting go.

"Can we go now I want Sapphire to meet someone" Shawn said with a huge smirk.

"Of course!"

At that moment I turned my phone on and I had at least 100 missed calls and voice mails from my brother and my mom. And about a thousands texts and u even got one from Cameron. But I waited till we got in the car to look at it. It took him mom at least 10 minutes to come back with the car. I think she got lost. I got in the back of the car. So did Shawn. I opened Cameron's text message.

From Cameron -_-

I know u prolly hate my guts even more now. But I'm sorry. Taylor told me what happened. Please come back to Arizona. I know I went to far. I'm seriously soooo sorry. Let me make it up to u. I really like u. I know it seems like I don't. but I do! Sapphire Louise Caniff will u be my girlfriend????

This kid is such a suck of just to get me in his pants.

Shawn looked at me funny.

"I mean what?"  at that moment I realized I said that allowed.

"Let me see" he said taking my phone. He read it. "Sapphire I'm sorry this happened to you. But what ever u do don't go out with him"

"Ha. Didn't plan on it" I said with a chuckle.

"Good. Now do remember what we used to?"

"Yup"

We fist bumped. Slapped hands from side to side. High gives normal. Did the peace sign then slapped one another. We laughed.

"What were we think when we came up with this?" He said laughing.

"I don't know we were just two bored 9 year olds with nothing better to do" Then my phone rang.  It was my mom. I looked at the phone screen. Then at Shawn. "Should I answer it?" He nodded

"Hello?"

"Sapphire! Where Are You! I've been worried sick! I didn't know if the plane landed safe or crashed! I didn't know where exactly ur going!"

"Mom I'm fine. I'm with Shawn and his family. I can't stand living like that back home I'm staying here bye mom. I love you"

"Sapphire bu---" I hung up.

I was only 10:48am when we reached his house. He carried my stuff inside. I was behind him and his mom was behind me. I walked in and Shawn did a little whistle and this little cute Pomeranian dog came up to me. It was all white.

"A Squirrel!" I said excitedly.

"Her name is Louise. This is who I wanted u to meet."

"Awe! that's adorable" I said sitting on the floor to pet her and she jumped up and licked my face.

"This is how I remembered u all this time. My parents let me get a dog so I picked out ur favorite type and named her Louise. Just for u"

"Shawn thus why were best friends. Hey did u see my phone case I'm ordering" my voice trailed off. I forgot about that and now I won't be able to get it.

"What is it?"

"look at my lock screen"  He picked up my phone.

"I really like that picture of us."

"So do I" I said getting up from petting Louise.

"Hey come let me show u around. This is the hall." He said grabbing my bags.

We walked to the next room over. "This is the living room"

The next room over. "This is the kitchen." Then the next and the next. And then we finally made it up the stairs. His house was beautiful and huge!

"And this is ur room" he said throwing the bags on the bed.

"But there is one more room left."

"I think I've seen enough" I said with a little laugh.

"Come on" he said grabbing my arm and taking me with him.

We walked thro the door right next to mine. "And last but not least My room!" I don't know why but I felt comfortable in there. More than in my own room in Arizona. And there was Louise on his bed. She was just so adorable. I sat on his bed. He sat next to me. And we gazed into each others eyes. And we started to lean in and then someone walked in. It was.......

A/N
hey guys! thanks for the reads! And who do u think its gonna be?

Shawn's new friend Kyle?
Sapphires mom?
Taylor?
Shawn's mom?
Shawns dad?
Or the dog just leaving?
Comment what u think

And I'm gonna be writing a new story called Haunted By My Boyfriend its a Carter one! So I'll let u no when its up. And if u have any idea for this story message me or comment. Thanks for reading! Vote & comment!!