Chapter four!!!

Taylor POV

I fell i had a hard time falling asleep. All i could think about was what Cameron did to her. I knew i should've done something. That went way too far. Ya we push her and tease her and spike her shit in that hallway. But still that was too far.

----

All i dreamed about was if she was to get pregnant if what happened went even farther. Aaron was still asleep on the other couch i check the time on my phone 4:13 am. I put my phone back down and went to turn over to go back to bed. When i heard someone come down the stairs i looked. "Sapphire? What are u doing?" She ignored me. She had a bags in her hand

. "Sapphire? Stop I'm sorry i shouldn't have let it get this far"

"Well u should've thought about that before you even let me step a foot out of my room" she said still walking. "sapphire is...is there anything i can do?"

"Stay outta my life that's all" She said shutting the front door. But i opened it back up.

" Sapphire where are u going?"

"None of ur buissness" I ran to her "Sapphire I'm so sorry just stop now we can end this"

"No its too late Shawn is already on a plane coming to get me this is good bye forever Taylor. Time for u to have regrets. Time for u to feel sorry for what u done. Time for u to feel pain i went through. Time for u to move on. Good bye Taylor"

At that moment a taxi pulled up and she was gone. I cant believe this. "MOM!" i yelled running back inside. "MOM!" i yelled again running up the stairs and barging into her room. "Mom..Sapphire..she's..she's gone. she left to go live with Shawn its all my fault."

She jumped outta bed and through some clothes on. and ran down stairs "Taylor and Aaron stay here why i go get her!" she ran out and left us standing there to wait.

Sapphires POV

10 minutes passed i cant believe I'm doing this. But i no I'm bout to get in so much trouble. I no Taylor told mom i know she is coming after me. 20 minutes passed and we finally made it to the airport. I paid the taxi driver. and went in the airport with my bags"

"Sapphire over hear" i heard a voice say...Shawn

"We have to go now" i said running to him.

He handed me my ticket and we went to the plane thank god it was here. Because i heard someone yell my name it was mom. we ran to the plane.

We went on. I knew she wouldn't make it. We took are seats.

"Sapphire i missed you" Shawn said looking into my eyes.

"I missed u too"

"How long did u wait for me?"

"Like 10 minutes"

"Oh and i really appreciate u doing this and coming on such a short noticed"

"I know as soon u told me i had my mom take me. You know how my mom is for you"

"Ya...I really did miss you"

"I know who did. well get some sleep its going to be a long ride" he said pulling my head to his shoulder and then he put his head on mine. And we fell asleep.

I woke up the annocement thing say well be in Montana in 30 minutes. I realized me and Shawn are still in the same postion we fell asleep in. "Morning" he said. while lighting his head form mine. "Morning" "Your hair smells good by the way" he said with a little laugh. We spent the next half hour catching up on each others lives. We missed so much. We finally landed. Time to start a new life hopefully....