chapter sixteen!!!!

*Sapphire's POV *

We walked in side and I smelled alcohol. And I had to write my name on a little slip of paper but Matt didn't have to.

"Wanna drink?" Matt asked me.

I nodded.

As soon as he walked away there was a hand on my shoulder and it turned me around. "Sapphire what are u doing here?"

It was Taylor.

"What am I doing here. What are u doing here. Ur not supposed to be outta the house."

"Ya but mom left for work so I came here with Aaron and Maddy" he said pointing to them.

"Here" a voice said. It was Matt giving me my drink.

"Matt this I my brother Taylor."

"Hey"

"Hi, Sapphire please don't get drunk off ur mind please." Taylor said pointing at my drink.

So I chugged half of it in front of him.

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"So wanna dance?" He asked me.

I nodded while finishing the drink and setting it on the nearest table.

The song Buckwild was on. (A/N Okay in this story just pretend Taylor doesn't sing in it Kay?)

I was just dancing away I don't even remember what I was doing.

But for some random reason I looked at the door. And Cameron walked in.

"Hey Matt can u go get another drink please and thank you?"

"Ya sure"

He went to go get me a drink and I ran up behind Cam. Yup I'm gonna call him Cam now....So good?

And I randomly wrapped my arms around his waist. Our height different made it difficult for him to see who it was.

I laughed. "Really Sapphire?" He asked.

"How did u know that was me?" I said coming to the front of him.

"Ur laugh"

"Oh.."

"Wanna dance?"

"uh hold on"

Shit I forgot about Matt. I looked around for someone I knew to distract him. I looked over on the couch to see my old friend Autumn.

I walked over. "Hey Autumn"

"Hey?"

"Its me Sapphire"

"Oh. Oh my gosh hi!" she said getting up and giving me a hug.

"okay so I have the friend and he seems to be ur type"

"Um okay? What's his name?"

"Matt. Just follow me" She followed me and I found him were we were dancing.

"Matt this is Autumn this is Matt. Knock ur selves out" I said patting their backs.

I walked away. But turned back around to grab my drink.

I was walking back to Cam when Alexis walked up to me.

"Where's Matt?" she asked she looked a little high.

"Over there with Autumn."

"Oh so u don't like him?"

"Oh I do but I have my eye on someone else"

"Oh."

"Well bye Alexis I gotta go find someone."

"Okay bye"

I walked back to spot where Cam was. He wasn't there. I texted him.

To Cameron

Where did u go?

I looked around the spot.

From Cameron

I'm bye the stairs ;)

I walked over to the stairs and I found him. I stood next to him. He put his hand around my waist.

I didn't even realize Taylor, Aaron and Maddy were looking at us.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS! SLUTS AND HOES! DRUGGIES AND DRUNKIES! ALL GATHER AROUND ITS TIME TO PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!"

And random person on a table said. "Oh God" Taylor said.

"Is that why I had to write my name on a piece of paper?"I asked. Maddy nodded.

"Great" I said slamming my hand on my forehead.

"Would all guys gather around the table and draw ur lucky girls name!" the guy screamed again.

"Taylor please don't get me!" I said before he walked off.

"I'll try not to!"

They walked over to the box.

"What of u get ur brother?" Maddy asked.

"Oh he is switching with someone we are not going insist" I said with a laugh.

"Ya"

Cam came back. "Who did u get?"

"I can't tell"

I gave him a look.

Taylor came back. "Please tell me its not me"

"No. No its not"

"Okay"

"Okay so now we are going to pick one guy and ur going to tell us who u have first up is..." The person said again "CAMERON DALLAS so who do u have?"

"I have...."

Cliff hangers huh? I can't believe they made up!

I wonder if they are starting to have feelings for each other!

Well comment what u think!!

Vote and comment!