°-unexpected lovers-°

~°after sans POV°~                                                    I was sitting down out side the anti void, Finally getting the hag of getting out of my AU. 'Looking around at other AU's could keep me away from Gaster..' I thought to myself. I shouldn't get to close to him, after all he's way  more..Lonesome then I recall. As I walked around with my thoughts at my side, I soon found an AU called 'reaper tale' which got my curiosity fussing. As i jumped into the au i landed on a pile of..dead flowers..? Weird. As I walked out of the dead flower pile, i soon felt a dark presents near me, I looked to were I thought i felt it- but there was nothing. ' this place is giving me the creeps' I thought. As I moved my gaze and  i saw a skeleton face to face. He looked very similar to me. I notice that he was wearing a dark death like cloak, and he didn't have any 'pupils' unlike myself. As i was eyeing him, He soon spoke words, with his dark chillful voice "My eyes are up here ~" A warm wave of blissful blush sweped me off my feet As he soon cupped my face closer to his " Unless..you have a thing for my eyes..then..go crazy~" my thoughts raced down my body, 'What is he doing?' 'why dose he look like me?' ' why do i feel so-' My heart skipped a beat,And cut off the stream of questions. My face was swept with a streak of eternal heated blush, He bucked me closer, are faces almost touching. you have been alive for a while. Your an over due patient for death..I've been spying on you..Ready to pounce And mark you of the list But..you make me feel so.." He paused,and locked his hands on my back longingly. I could see a soft blush on his face. As he landed on my face,while my scarf tangled and tugged into his fingers. He soon pulled out of the kiss.Both of are faces were gushed in drops of blush, Waning more. We both looked into each others eyes "happy.." we both said together. Loving every bit of are new found unbreakable love.
° words count in total: 382