~ | his red scarf |~

No one's point
~•~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Reaper was wandering around a forest, covered
With tall green trees in a deep dark moldy green moss,and sharp kinfe like blades of grass that seemed to brush up on his boney feet. The horizon was a beautiful blue with purple clouds, that seemed too shape the sky into it's own canvas of colors. Everything was so perfectly placed in this world, what could ever ruin it? But of course, being death itself, he supposedly 'ruins life' the ground beneath him started to wilth and fade away As he walked. He sighed deeply, he barely ever got to experience the Beauty of the world without ripping it up like it was nothing but A forgettable and Unoriginal name, Reaper closed his eyes, he felt the wind breeze near his neck, the warm waves of the sun as it tried to poke it's way out of the fluffy clouds and take a peak at the ground. It was an dream to him, to experience life without it dying because of him. Suddenly, he heard a sound that startled him, causing him to open his eyes and leaf the bliss- it wasn't a bad sound, like a growl or scream, it was more like humming, very soft humming that seemed to be picked up by the wind to share the beatuy of it's Melody. Out of the corner of Reapers eyes he saw something red, a long scarf that was a deep shade of red, but still seemed to look like a warm summer day. It seemed that the humming was coming from the scarf wearing individual, Suddenly, Reapers mind sparked- the only person he knew with that scarf was.. geno! But- why was he here? The reason Reaper was here for was because he had some people to..'take care of'..But he'd probably just forget about it and take time to look around the enchanting Forrest. But.. why would Geno be here? 'Welp, better ask him-' the thought crammed himself into his mind as he staggered his feet to follow the red scarf that lead him. As he walked the flowers blew in the wind, pollen flew into the blew sky, seeming to make loop-de-loops and patterns, making his heart flutter. A small amount of blush started to spread around his check bones, he really was in love with him. He chuckled, "I guess a god can love.." he said softly, as his boney feet made a crunch sound. As he waked, he Heared a soft giggle, was that his mind? Or..maybe the wind? He was in a forest, where small creatures lurked, demon atrocities tearing at the tree's, howls and screams that could tear through a mortals soul. But of course, that didn't scare him, he was the god of death after all. And bisides, he'd always be there for gen- "HA!" he Heared a vocie- and then poncese, a skeleton, mostly his size, wearing a white jacket standee with darkish red blood, and a scarf that was a deep red. Geno chuckle, hoping that he scared reaper, but reaper just stared a him, with a large amount of blush on his face, and a big sans-ational grin. "Hey-stop-stop it" Geno snaped, staring to blush, reaper grind. "aww, what's the matter Geno..are you getting a bit shy on me?~" reaper said in a low deathly tone that always made Geno shivered. Reaper Pulled Geno's scarf, Bringing him closer to him as he gave him a kiss, a long, Ardent, kiss that wasn't intended to be long but felt so right. After a few minutes of caching there breath and feeling a bit.. tongue-tide, both Geno and reaper later down on the dark grass floor, staring deeply into the deep space. The stars started to come out in all of there beatuy. Finally, Geno broke the quite " the stars are just so beautiful tonight.." " they're just giant balls of gas waiting to blow up."reaper said, airy trying to keep himself from chuckling at Geno's reaction. "Oh my God, reaper I swear if you Somehow ruin this moment then I swear on this intire multiverse i'll-" Geno was cut of by Reapers own remark "and yet none of them are as huge as my love for you, geno~" Geno made a chokes sound out of suprized, Making Reaper burst out laughing at the reaction. Geno felt a hot amount of blush on his face, it was like someone rubed it on his checkbones, likd when Reaper would rub his hands on his scarf. "oh Geno..I love you~" reaper said, in a chilling and loving tone. "r...reaper.." Geno spoke, softly hoping not to be Heared. He felt arms around him, he knew Reaper was hugging him, but it still suprized him. Slowly, reaper kissed Geno's forehead, "R-REAPER!" "heh..I take that as an 'i love you' too.." "sh-shut up..." Geno said getting closer to Reapers chest, wanting to be so close to him, to feel every inch of his deathly warmth and love, just..wanting to be near him. Reaper laughed slightly, causing Geno to hide his face in his scarf. Reaper hugged Geno tighter in an loving ebrace, slowly rubbing his deeply red scarf.

"heh, I love you, geno~"

~~~|• word count; •900•
•|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|•
A/N heyyyyy heres a chapters- oof, I might make something else